Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DEKARON SERVER ACTION 9 FILES !!!

Discussion on DEKARON SERVER ACTION 9 FILES !!! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 05/11/2014, 19:30   #46

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogLife View Post
if your just kid man , back your home drink some milk and sleep ok ?
if you not know all thing about Action10 then shut up!!

You can not say anything to anybody here, you're a sucker, when I managed to add 11 characters in action 3 if you make friend only to have the files, after getting turn my back to those who help you, there are people who 9 has action is crying for help, you are well dodgy, wanted to return ... first want to send files to you, then u send to others ... and stupid one here to help you in anything, you will dream of have an action 9 server has too because, it is not able to get the executables you pack for that reason lives asking for help to others without giving anything in return ... summarizing "Your Topics are useless."

You Failed
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2014, 20:42   #47

Jaykay u said all of Loglife .
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2014, 21:55   #48

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNobody View Post
Core got them, probably Action10 also I dont know. Anyways some ****** i setup to buy the files has told the selller bs or something so she quit responding to me so i gave up...******* **** **** ***** ****
Ya I talked with Samurai today and seems like they bought the files from the Chinese.

And yeah, Dekaron scene is atm pretty much backstabbing all the time and talking **** behind ones back. I have had some experience regarding the ****-talk behind my back, which has been "attended to" at least partially.

And to some people in this thread (you know who you are!):

No one really cares about what you insult each other with, take it to PM wars instead of spamming this thread.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/13/2014, 19:43   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JayKay* View Post
You can not say anything to anybody here, you're a sucker, when I managed to add 11 characters in action 3 if you make friend only to have the files, after getting turn my back to those who help you, there are people who 9 has action is crying for help, you are well dodgy, wanted to return ... first want to send files to you, then u send to others ... and stupid one here to help you in anything, you will dream of have an action 9 server has too because, it is not able to get the executables you pack for that reason lives asking for help to others without giving anything in return ... summarizing "Your Topics are useless."

You Failed
don't talk like that if you are in one sucker and leecher.
oh you are maker ? you are debuger ? you reversor ?
nooooooo still same all leecher .

( just hooligan on pc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskile12 View Post
Action10 what u claim by ur work ? 1º u get itsnobody files 2º u scam 3º u open sv past 3 or 4 days u close lol .
U cant talk alot because u are not a good dev for have a9 working . anyone can have it working scamming like you

you has look down to him but why some dog PM to him ?

OMG hahaha that very funny
Old 05/13/2014, 22:17   #50

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogLife View Post
don't talk like that if you are in one sucker and leecher.
oh you are maker ? you are debuger ? you reversor ?
nooooooo still same all leecher .

u do not know what to talk about, is asking files to others, crying because you do not have dreams of having and I can not be anything that you said, but I have all the work A9 running, something that you do not have, crying child .

You failed again