Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Voteing script?

Discussion on Voteing script? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Voteing script?

lookin for neone who would be willing to share there voting script/proggy with me ill will pay. looking for a auto voter for xtremetop100 site to obvioulst raise our popularity wouldnt u beleive that we want more votes haha would greatly appreciate if neone has one they wouldnt mind selling or alllow me to use
Old 09/03/2009, 14:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
clearly a hack, if you do this, ill personaly report you on xtremetop100 for cheating there system

Quote:
NO Script's allowed for incoming Hit's.

Cheating will get you banned for good.

Any kind of force voting is illegal... no one should have to vote before entering your website, anyone using will have their account cancelled without warning!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
L2Walker script: Solo rebuff/restock/return script
08/08/2012 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 63 Replies
Hello! I've been reading alot and not really contributing so i'll start off here with a very well working script im using to bot my SK outside ivory tower in oren. I've tried to structure the code so it easily can be modified for another level of character, town, and hunting spot. The script is made for CT2 Retail, mainly to get advantage of the newbie buffs (which now lasts all the way until level 62) Change log: Update 2008-09-01 Version 1.14 -Download
CPS for voteing.?
04/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
how do i make something like on my site that when people vote itl give there char CPS? can someone help me with this?
[Ask] multi voteing
04/17/2008 - RF Online - 10 Replies
is there a way to constatly send packets of information to be used to rigging voteing, i ask to help the constant abuse of makeing alts to make a shitty rl win all the dam time.