Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] MsSQL PHP Tester

Discussion on [RELEASE] MsSQL PHP Tester within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
[RELEASE] MsSQL PHP Tester

This script can test your mssql connection and check if you have mssql installed on php

Just edit this file ("mssql_test.php") and upload to your server you want to check!

Have fun, and DONT forget to say Thanks!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/18/2014, 10:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nice!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] PVP Rankings (MSSQL ODBC)
07/16/2017 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 57 Replies
First of all please don't ask how to use these files in this thread. There are plenty of sites on the internet which explain how to set up a WAMP/XAMPP/IIS server on a Windows OS based computer. All you need to run this is an MSSQL database, and a web server which can process PHP files, such as Apache (the A in the WAMP/XAMPP acronyms), or IIS7+. This is a PHP based rankings script for use with the MSSQL ODBC database connector. Features Tool-tip showing recent killed/killed by...
[RELEASE] VSRO MSSQL Manager
02/15/2014 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
Well, I decided to release an old project of myself. It's kinda messy coded, but it works. Sadly I don't have the source code anymore but the tool is not packet or something like this. http://gyazo.com/ca2502c949c1f02cf816893fc43ae38a .png?1362397789 It have several functions for account and shard db. in settings.cfg you need to put in your sql login credentials. This program is coded to work locally. NOTE: Please use the program at your own risk! I don't want to take the responsibility...
[Release] Einige MSSQL Befehle
02/14/2013 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 55 Replies
[Release] Simple MsSql Handler
05/10/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
I'm going back to MySql because I like it better. Here's the sql handler I was using that works with Sql Express (When you install Visual Studio): namespace 数据库 { using System; using System.Data.SqlClient; public static class Connection {
[RELEASE]Web Pack ( MSSQL / ODBC )
05/01/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello guys. Here my little Web Script Pack as MSSQL and ODBC version. I hope , i have found now all bugs and errors and its work. In the Packs are the follow scripts : register.php <--- Register Accounts ranking.php <--- List characters , order by Level and Exp , list only non GMs guild.php <--- List all guilds . order by members count and list all guild members