Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does anyone have the colosseum?

Discussion on Does anyone have the colosseum? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone have the colosseum?

Does anyone have the map Colosseum fully working and with all the correct textures? If so could you please provide me a download like. Thanks.
Old 01/16/2014, 12:26   #2

It's like nobody does any research anymore.

Unless you have a working Action 9 dekaronserver.exe (along with the rest of the exes), you won't ever have a working Colosseum.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2014, 02:05   #3

I think he is referring to the all the texture for Colosseum, at least that is what he is saying LOL most Pservers I go into have "white outs". Zodiac's_Return that means there are missing textures. so be careful on jumping on the "nobody does any research" just to boost posts.
Old 01/19/2014, 03:18   #4

well in zodiacs defense, if you read the first line he says 'fully working AND with textures" i could be wrong, but to me that means he wants a "fully working" Colosseum, AND "working textures" and i as well agree no one researches ****, just look at the first 5-6 posts on here ffs, some guy wants action 15 server files??? wtf is that anyways? im pretty sure they arent even to action 14 yet much less 15, so maybe instead of jumping on a post to tell some guy how wrong he is, you should research the original post first
Thanks
2 Users