Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me to get dekaron public

Discussion on Help me to get dekaron public within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me to get dekaron public

hey all i am new to this

So can someone help me get my server public

what do i need to put in

CastServer config
Session Config
Login config
dekaronServer Config all is 127.0.0.1 dont know what to change to get it public

and what do i need to put in client its also 127.0.0.1

in both channellist and loginlist what do i need to put in there

127.0.0.1 is offline right so where do i need to put my internal ip and external ip

i am using a router so i have portforward 50005,7880,80

plz anyone can help me
Old 01/07/2014, 01:45   #2

Okay well currently im running hamachi server and I think its the same way. All you got to do is change the 127.0.0.1 to your IP if I am correct, if not just google it bud. It should show some tutorials on youtube and stuff.
Old 01/07/2014, 02:22   #3

omfg, really, another person that wants to admin a server, but wont take 2 seconds to read posts or search at all???

there are stickies, tutorials, video tutorials, make an effort, dont expect everything to be spoonfed to you.

pointless having all of that stuff here, if no one will take the time to use them ffs
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/07/2014, 16:36   #4

well i have try the guides and yes my server works buth offline only
and they say dont change the 127.0.0.1 on
gameserver,castserver,session only on the login there i need to put
my external ip and on the share folder on server and client i dont need to change
127.0.0.1 so i dont get it how can they play on my server then if they only have
Old 01/07/2014, 19:36   #5

This is one of the most annoying parts of setting up the server (at least for me), once you do it once though its easy.

All the server configs should have 127.0.0.1 since, in a simplified explanation, they only talk to each other and 127.0.0.1 = localhost = self. You could set this stuff to your external IP but it just creates more of a loop for everything to be processed in than skipping the loop and just talking to itself.

Your client side and server side channellist and loginlist need to be set with your public, external, ip address.

For the game, only ports 50005 & 7880 need to forwarded, 80 is just for web pages and related web things that you would access in the browser.

Make sure that when you forward your ports that you have them forwarding to a static ip address on the local network. I won't and don't feel like going through the steps to do that but google can easily help you with that. Reason being is your computer gets assigned a dynamic ip address by the router which means it can change based on blah blah, so one day it could be 192.168.1.1 where all your ports are forwarded to and then the next day be 192.168.1.2 where all your ports aren't forwarded to.

The above seems to be the biggest reason, that I see, stopping servers from being able to be logged into when everything else is set up correctly.

If you are running the server out of a VM then you need to forward the ports into the VM through the VM environments settings (if i remember correctly).

Now this SHOULD be all you need, and I normally don't write this much or give info like this out, BUT even with all the guides that are around none of them made sense to me way back when I started so I feel your pain.

Hope it helps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2014, 21:34   #6

if someone would make a bot what replies to every topic with " you should use the search function on the forums ", Decima could delete his account, just an observation....
Old 01/07/2014, 23:38   #7

mmm do i need to use vm workshop i dont use it i am using it on my computer

il show what i did because its still say not connected

CastServer:

LoginServer:

SessionServer:

DekaronServer:

Both on server and client in share i put my external

ChannelList:

LoginList:

then i start The Server and show that i been connected to 127.0.0.1

DekaronStartServer:

so i get cannot connect to the server.
so i am stuck now haha ty for the help so far.
Old 01/08/2014, 00:30   #8

How about all you guys quit being dicks and just help out, not every time you search for something everythings going to show up you dicks. Quit being dicks and help. QUIT BEING DICKS!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2014, 04:23   #9

well, first of all, who is the dick? the guy who tells you to do the obvious, or the guy that says fuck it and asks a question that could had been answered if he just made a small effort?

like in ur post sweet, i did 1 search, found 6 topics, one of which was a 1st grade breakdown of how to resolve ur issue, but you didnt search, you just posted, so if i am a dick for pointing out the obvious, cus i kinda have to, then so-be-it, im a dick, but i would rather be a dick that can use a gram of common sense rather than a really nice dumbfuck.

instead of getting ur panties in a big twist when someone tells you to search, try actually searching, then there would be no post, and no 'dicks' on it telling you to use the fking search feature, honestly if you cant figure out the search feature on the forums, then there is no hope in you figuring out how to run a server, sorry if we are all tired as fuk of answering the same common questions that have been answered 100000 times, sorry if we feel that reading the tuts and stickies would leave the forums clear for questions that havent been answered 100000 times or dont have tuts or stickies pertaining to the question

for real you guys, u think ur pissed becus i always tell you to search, how the fk u think i feel having to tell you to search all the damned time? it isnt hard is it? instead i get to sift thru countless ignorant questions to find anything relevant to things that havent been resolved, its fking frustrating as shit, you guys dont see it cus all you can do is make a post, but i have spent the better part of the last 5 years searching for what i need, reading stickies and tuts for what i am learning, i didnt have to make 10000 posts if you go look at all of my posts, i may have max 4 questions, all of which no one else could answer, no one had to tell me 10000 times to search no one even had to tell me 1 time, and guess what, i wasnt born with the ability to dev this game, so exactly how the hell do u think i learned? or for that matter any of the decent devs here? you wont find posts by them asking the same stupid questions over and over, how do u think they learned how to dev this game?

if it was rocket science, hey, i could understand, really i could, but everything you guys ask is literally in tuts, and stickies, and can be found by searching, i know, cus when i see a question, i actually search for it just to see if i can find it, and when i can (usually in the first 5 results) i come on ur post and tell you to search, same as i did.

so yeah, i would rather be a dick with some common sense then a lazy helpless moron, sue me. . . .

oh, and to the OP, make sure you have a static LAN IP setup in ur network connections, otherwise everytime u restart ur PC, you will get a new LAN IP fromt he DHCP server on ur router, and no one will be able to connect even if you do have it set up correctly.
Old 01/08/2014, 07:53   #10

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetasCandy View Post
How about all you guys quit being dicks and just help out, not every time you search for something everythings going to show up you dicks. Quit being dicks and help. QUIT BEING DICKS!
We are kinda forced to make topics like that, since all the info you need can be found on the forums, by searching
Especially this type of question, tutorials and videos are clearly not enough ... sad
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2014, 13:50   #11

so i dont need to change the 127.0.0.1 to my ip config 192.168.1.......
i am stuck lol
Old 01/11/2014, 21:10   #12

hi all sorry got a problem with Login server

to start i have download a9 server and client :

all is working if i put it offline with 127.0.0.1 server is working and i can play the game buth when i put it on my ip from whatismyip

i get error on my LoginServer:

so i dont know what to do now i have looked
on the internet and cannot find it anywhere

i hope someone can help me with this one thx
Old 01/11/2014, 22:19   #13

omg, do not change the config files for the server, leave them at 127.0.0.1

do

not

change

them

instead you need to get in the share folder both client side and server side, and change the channellist.csv and loginlist.csv with your external IP, and make sure you have the correct ports open, it really isnt that hard, most any idiot can do this, you are making it too complicated.. . .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2014, 12:44   #14

hey i have did all what you say i have all 127.0.0.1 except the
share and client to my external buth then i get cannot connect

and what you mean openport i have portforward them 50005 and 7880

like this

the 192.168.1.102 its from my cmd : ipconfig /all

so dont understand it and i have following this 2 guides :

1:

2:
Old 01/12/2014, 23:36   #15

look, there is something here that you are missing, so let me start a check list and see if we can find it;

ports forwarded - 50005, 7880, 7881
ALL firewalls disabled (including any from an AV you may be running)
dbl check to make sure your LAN IP (192.168.1.x) hasnt changed - i actually recommend making you a static LAN IP so this isnt an issue;

make sure all the configs for the server say 127.0.0.1
make sure the login and channel csv's have you external IP in them
make sure both client and server share have the same channel and login csv's

check all those off, then once you have them all, come back and let us know if u can connect yet.
Thanks
1 User