Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Needing some help

Discussion on Needing some help within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Needing some help

Can anyone add me on Skype or fb or something so that you can TeamViewer me and help. FB: and skype ravenhacker97

I got my SQL Server 2008 set up but I dont know what to do with the client and stuff. Anyone TV me and help?

PS - Dont pm me here cause I cant read them or recieve
Old 01/04/2014, 04:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
there is a tutorial about setting up sql .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Needing [DEV]
11/16/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I am finding a developer can secure & set up shaiya server and know a little bit about the design. we can talk more on the private message .. Thank you
Anyone Needing DEV?
02/05/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello my name is Matthew I am currently 19 and im a DEV in Nemesis atm and GM in Elite Dekaron and i was wondering if anyone need me to do tests of skills and a event designer ive made my own maps including weapons, armors, and ect. Ive been playing dekaron about 3 to 4 years now so i hope someone will need a GM or a DEV in there dekaron private server. I wish to help on anything that the owner is needing like maps, skills, weapons, armor's, and rings. It isnt that hard well i hope someone will...
[]Needing Help[]
01/23/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Aye i need a little help i was using " Mystic Thumbs dds Viewer " and it randomly stopped showing the .dds files im running a 64 bit comp and im needing to find a compatible DDs viewer for it.. Any suggestions?
Needing a little help please :P
10/02/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok I am starting up a server for cabal for learning how to, not really for a big time server or anything, I am having problems right now getting the VMwa** to work probably with centos. with the connections, i cant seem to get a connection from my Home OS to the Guest OS, I have setup properly (i think) the MSSQL 2005, and backed it up like chumpy did in his guide, did all that, Installed VMwa** and i installed a 64bit centos on it oops, it was suspose to be 32 bit, so now i have to...
Needing help :)
01/26/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Well i recently downloaded dekaron a chinese server it was at 5500x working perfect now strange thing is when i load my explorer webpage im curious yu see at the top alot of chinese words riteing saying dk 333 or something i would just like to know how to remove this from the top of my webpage its not on firefox just explorer .... thanks for reading xx :o:o http://i39.tinypic.com/35a95jq.png xxxxxxxx <3