Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DBmon Stops Loading

Discussion on DBmon Stops Loading within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DBmon Stops Loading

This is weird and I have never saw it before. After starting everything It loads fine and stops loading after it loads this.....

[3132] Success - Load DLL .\ScriptProcess.dll
[3132] Load GameHI BillingProcess
[3132] >>> Loading ServiceObject/Roader/IPList
[3132] >>> Loading ServiceObject/Roader/GradeList
[3132] >>> Loading NPC...
[3132] >>> Loading Monster...
[4112] GetByte Overflow : Monster (1118, 9) -> 10000
[4112] File: e:\release\dekaron\1.90.5.4\server\dekaron\service object\loader\../../Share/LogicObject/Support/ITable.h, Line: 145

It does not crash anything it simply just stops loading, I might have missed something but I am pretty sure I have done everything correctly. I ran the sn.txt and everything through the sql, Its says that line in the monster.csv but I looked and everything is fine.

I have searched this and couldn't find anything that would be causing this, If I missed something please feel free to let me know.

Thank you for taking the time to help and reading my topic.
Old 12/20/2013, 22:48   #2

chek your monster.csv
Old 12/20/2013, 22:52   #3

Already did that
Old 12/20/2013, 23:32   #4

the 9th column of line 1118 doesnt read 10k as value. change it to something els probly this column only allows 1-0 or 1-255 or something. after a quick check on the monster.csv file i think 9th column is GuardRate i dont think u can use 10k on this lol :P
Old 12/20/2013, 23:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer93 View Post
the 9th column of line 1118 doesnt read 10k as value. change it to something els probly this column only allows 1-0 or 1-255 or something. after a quick check on the monster.csv file i think 9th column is GuardRate i dont think u can use 10k on this lol :P
getbyte overflow means the value it reads is greater than 255. I bet his monster.csv has additional columns (he copied it from a newer version of dekaron without removing columns).
Old 12/20/2013, 23:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
getbyte overflow means the value it reads is greater than 255. I bet his monster.csv has additional columns (he copied it from a newer version of dekaron without removing columns).

You guys arnt understanding me, I checked the monster.csv and its fine. If that was the case it would crash the dekaronserver.exe. Its not in the monster.csv somthing else is causing it which is why I am asking for help lol
Nuthing in that line is a 10k value or more
Old 12/21/2013, 00:03   #7

[4112] GetByte Overflow : Monster (1118, 9) -> 10000

we aint stupid. the monster.csv is crashing u trust me lol you probly have more columns like guesswho said which ur exes cannot read and getbyte error means u have a wrong value on the column the exe is reading and if im right 1 byte is 255 ? then it shudnt be higher then 255 right ? maybe u shud change the 10k to below 255 and it wil work
Old 12/21/2013, 00:11   #8

Clearly I came to the wrong place for help, Thanks anyways Ill figure it out. Like I said I already checked the monster.csv and even removed that line,
Thanks anyways.

*Request for this topic to be closed*
Old 12/21/2013, 00:14   #9

send ur monster.csv in here. what server u stole the files from ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2013, 00:29   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfplayer14 View Post
Clearly I came to the wrong place for help, Thanks anyways Ill figure it out. Like I said I already checked the monster.csv and even removed that line,
Thanks anyways.

*Request for this topic to be closed*
no, we can clearly see what your dekaronserver.exe outputs and it clearly says that monster.csv is fked up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2013, 17:16   #11

he runs salvation, so who cares if he ever gets it working, complete **** server, and as u can see he is better than u guys that have been doing this for years longer than him, which is why its ****, its just ripped files from other servers pieced together, not very well i may add, i say let him sink since hes so smart he cant listen to the vets only a matter of time b4 he runs off and closes it anyway so no one should waste their time imo
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/22/2013, 03:12   #12

Who the **** are you to say I have a **** server, Don't bring me in something im not apart of, I don't plan on ever taking my server down. Im gonna guess that you are a 16-17 year old kid that spends way to much time worrying about everyone else more than yourself. Well that or you have recently played my server and got banned?
You clearly have not played it though or you would clearly see that we are way different than any servers. NO im not saying my server is the best. Simply just saying keep me out of your dumb **** and grow up.

Know who people actually are, I would never dis on these guys that have been doing this **** way longer than me, I have kept to myself and yet still ******** like you come around and start **** for no reason what so ever. I am not active on Epvpers but I guess I should be from now on. Pretty ******* pathetic how people like you talk **** on people you dont event know.

Sorry but thats just ****** up. People like you are the reason other people cant be successful in anything they do because they already feel like they are failing and then you come around and make **** 10 times worse.

For your information I wont be running off, My server is legit and we will be around for awhile. Oh and btw if you have not noticed my server is running and doing 100% fine lol so gtfo