Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How I make custom itens to my server?

Discussion on How I make custom itens to my server? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking How I make custom itens to my server?

Hi all
how i make custom itens to my server?
im see have servers have 160 armors etc
how i make this?
thanks all
Old 08/12/2009, 19:47   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcier View Post
Hi all
how i make custom itens to my server?
im see have servers have 160 armors etc
how i make this?
thanks all
You have to have the .mesh and .dds files for the item, then u have to make a .tpack for the item. after that u have to add it to the itemarmor(armor's) itemweapon(weapons) itemetc(ur regular items EX: potions and gems) then u put them into your itemset.csv and add them to a mob. dont forget about your item_shape either.
Old 08/14/2009, 04:43   #3

yes but where i found this dds files and mesh and how i make .tpack( please a example, for exemple caligo mesh files)
Old 08/14/2009, 07:11   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcier View Post
yes but where i found this dds files and mesh and how i make .tpack( please a example, for exemple caligo mesh files)
You find mesh in the mesh folder, tpack in the texturepack folder, dds in the texture folder, you make it with the nvidia photoshop plugin. *sigh*