Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]adding sockets and dots to map

Discussion on [REQUEST]adding sockets and dots to map within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]adding sockets and dots to map

ok 2 questions, how do u add sockets to armor that dosent already give sockets? i changed it in the itemarmor.csv so that they can become socketable, but when u put it in the socket window at the chick in loa(forgot her name), it DC's me. what else do i need to change?

2nd question, when i press "M" and see the dots on the map, how do i add dots to the map, i add'd a new npc and there isent a dot. how can i make it appear on the map?
Old 08/13/2009, 08:01   #2

Well if you open the files in Excel, AI=5, AJ=1, AK=1, AL=1 will let you socket the pants, boots and gloves.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2009, 08:54   #3

cuz of your dc: make sure that u made it server-AND clientsided
Old 08/14/2009, 22:51   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackhedhitler69 View Post
2nd question, when i press "M" and see the dots on the map, how do i add dots to the map, i add'd a new npc and there isent a dot. how can i make it appear on the map?
use search, its been posted like a week ago
Old 08/15/2009, 04:56   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by caper View Post
Well if you open the files in Excel, AI=5, AJ=1, AK=1, AL=1 will let you socket the pants, boots and gloves.
im talking about say for instance, i have the 180 armor. it is registered as legendary gear. i need to know to make it to where i can socket them. since u cant socket legendary gear as it is. it is technically the 130 pvp set. but its a legendary item.

janiver could u post a link to the post, i cant find it. i dont know what to search under. if its about the post where someone wants to remove them. it wasent helpfull because there isent a collom 49, as i posted in that post.
Old 08/15/2009, 12:26   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
wth ? its on page 2
Old 08/15/2009, 23:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackhedhitler69 View Post
im talking about say for instance, i have the 180 armor. it is registered as legendary gear. i need to know to make it to where i can socket them. since u cant socket legendary gear as it is. it is technically the 130 pvp set. but its a legendary item.

janiver could u post a link to the post, i cant find it. i dont know what to search under. if its about the post where someone wants to remove them. it wasent helpfull because there isent a collom 49, as i posted in that post.
Works for any armor item. Tested.