Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] server files and compatible client

Discussion on [Request] server files and compatible client within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] server files and compatible client

I'm trying to make Dekaron server for a couple of days.
My problem is that there is no exact post/guide of making a server and connect to a compatible client from 0.

Everyone is posting parts of their job.
Some post for database, some post for server files and some post for client files.
So every new guy, has to figure, by reading posts here and there, how to combine the correct server files and database with a client.

I have found several files from this forum and others. Some links I found where dead/removed. Some files where incomplete. Most files started server with errors. It seems that I cannot find the first server/client files released.

I have reached a point that I start the server with minimal errors, I am not sure If my client is compatible with the server, or my server has problems on its built.
So, I don't know what is going wrong and how to deal with it.

Don't start telling me about server and client must have same data\share folder, what I do wrong and how to do things.
My problem is about comunication compability of client dekaron.exe with the server files.

So as plain and simple I can ask for it...

REQUEST
Can someone post any server files with a compatible client?

I know that most of you don't want to share your work, or don't care since you got your server working.
I am just trying my luck, I feel it's like a 1:1.000.000 shot!
Old 08/02/2009, 15:33   #2

did i understood u right?
someone should give u a link where u can download a finish server with an compatible client and database and so on?
rofl

do u really think that its so easy to host a MMORPG server?
looool. theres no "privat server.exe" which can install your database + client + registerpage + everything else

please get some more expirience about that and understand that theres no other way than tutorial only one part
Old 08/02/2009, 16:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandragon View Post
I'm trying to make Dekaron server for a couple of days.
My problem is that there is no exact post/guide of making a server and connect to a compatible client from 0.

Everyone is posting parts of their job.
Some post for database, some post for server files and some post for client files.
So every new guy, has to figure, by reading posts here and there, how to combine the correct server files and database with a client.

I have found several files from this forum and others. Some links I found where dead/removed. Some files where incomplete. Most files started server with errors. It seems that I cannot find the first server/client files released.

I have reached a point that I start the server with minimal errors, I am not sure If my client is compatible with the server, or my server has problems on its built.
So, I don't know what is going wrong and how to deal with it.

Don't start telling me about server and client must have same data\share folder, what I do wrong and how to do things.
My problem is about comunication compability of client dekaron.exe with the server files.

So as plain and simple I can ask for it...

REQUEST
Can someone post any server files with a compatible client?

I know that most of you don't want to share your work, or don't care since you got your server working.
I am just trying my luck, I feel it's like a 1:1.000.000 shot!
khm bakloma is right ><....you can get server files, compatible game client VIDEO TUTORIALS ON HOW TO CREATE SERVER FROM SCRATCH!!! all that can be found by using "SEARCH" in less then 5 minutes

EDIT: just cuz i feel sorry for you here are links to threads that can help you get a server running in 20 minutes

SERGCOOL

SILKBOTTER

JANVIER123

TRANE.

SERGCOOL

diablo0509
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/02/2009, 17:17   #4

I did not ask for a 1 click solution!
I did ask for a working solution.

again...
Lets say I have read those tutorials and have setup a server...
-Tutorials don't say for what client you setup that specific server.
-Plus, use the video tutorial to setup a server with files found on this forum, do you get any errors? no? Then you must be lucky, I got tons of errors till I got the server running.

In the past I have succesfully hosted T4c, Mu, L2, RF and WoW servers.
Furthermore I have developed Mu, L2 and RF files from 0 (and actually shared them)
so I think I have a clue how things work...

Yes, I ask for any server files that are already set to work and a compatible client.
If you want to help, do it, don't flame / spam.
Old 08/02/2009, 17:20   #5

Quote:
I did not ask for a 1 click solution!
I did ask for a working solution.

again...
Lets say I have read those tutorials and have setup a server...
-Tutorials don't say for what client you setup that specific server.
-Plus, use the video tutorial to setup a server with files found on this forum, do you get any errors? no? Then you must be lucky, I got tons of errors till I got the server running.

In the past I have succesfully hosted T4c, Mu, L2, RF and WoW servers.
Furthermore I have developed Mu, L2 and RF files from 0 (and actually shared them)
so I think I have a clue how things work...

Yes, I ask for any server files that are already set to work and a compatible client.
If you want to help, do it, don't flame / spam.
an italian guy that sucks at english made a good server before....you keep on braging on about your past in hosting servers...well your preformance right now tells all that is bulls**....beacuse if you open your eyes and actualy take a freakin look at those links i posted for YOU you would see that you can find compatible gameclient in it....
Old 08/02/2009, 18:00   #6

easy fellow...
How about telling me something I don't know, and is not obvious.

I don't want to start flamming you dude, I just say that people just don't want to fully share.
Even I don't like your agressive attitude, you are for the few guys that tried to help and not flame!

Anyway, I am in a good path creating a working server ussing the difference client and testing it via loopback.
"Since It's almost 3 days I started searching for it."
When I do it, I promise to post how I did it, so that all people that have the brains to create an sa account and restore a database in MSSQL2000 won't have to search for days in forums, combine and test files to do so.

I'll just do what people don't for me now, offer a simple solution (not a 1click solution).
Old 08/02/2009, 18:19   #7

Quote:
easy fellow...
How about telling me something I don't know, and is not obvious.

I don't want to start flamming you dude, I just say that people just don't want to fully share.
Even I don't like your agressive attitude, you are for the few guys that tried to help and not flame!

Anyway, I am in a good path creating a working server ussing the difference client and testing it via loopback.
"Since It's almost 3 days I started searching for it."
When I do it, I promise to post how I did it, so that all people that have the brains to create an sa account and restore a database in MSSQL2000 won't have to search for days in forums, combine and test files to do so.

I'll just do what people don't for me now, offer a simple solution (not a 1click solution).
ok now you got me confused....i dont understand what is the problem, i can make you a very much working server in 20 minutes so what are you stuck on lol
Old 08/02/2009, 18:40   #8

The thing is I search on how to do this from 0.

I got many questions on doing it and answers for these questions are here and there on the forums.

There is no guide telling you what to do from 0 to finish.
(There ARE people that share a lot of info, don't want to be unpolite to them)

When someone asks for an easy solution (like me) people start flamming.
(Is it bad to have ready server files to work on local IP with a clean database and a compatible client?)

Thanks for the help, I'm almost done figuring the last details on my own
I'll post results soon.
Old 08/02/2009, 18:48   #9

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG!!
thats it lol.....i mean sh** i posted what you are looking for right there it even shows you how to install SQL, with those tutorials, tools and stuff you can make a server from 0-finsih without knowing how to turn the CPU on.....

EDIT: you told me not to tell you to do something that is obvious....well if you would take a look first then i wouldnt have to tell you to do it
Old 08/02/2009, 19:04   #10

Yes you do, thank you for your help.
But I search the forums for 3 days on how to bypass minor errors and don't have a clue for what I do wrong.

I know those guides exist. I've done nothing but reading the last days.

Still, my problem is that there is no guide providing all info on making a server and how to connect on a compatible client from 0 to end.

Most people read those guides, make a server that has errors, and can't connect.

And since you are helping
Can you tell me please wich you think is the best server files on this forum that can connect on Difference client?

I use these
Old 08/02/2009, 19:20   #11

those files are good, i dont understand why you cant connect, forget your local IP, donwload hamachi and use that IP you will be able to connect and everyone else who joins ur hamachi network will too...so try that
Old 08/02/2009, 19:28   #12

hehe I am stuborn :P
I'm sure I'll get it work
Old 08/02/2009, 19:33   #13

oh well
Old 08/02/2009, 19:51   #14

i am not so sure
Old 08/03/2009, 23:41   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo0509 View Post
ok now you got me confused....i dont understand what is the problem, i can make you a very much working server in 20 minutes so what are you stuck on lol

Oh wow! That mean you can make my pserver have aloken too. right ?

Thank you