Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] server files and compatible client

Discussion on [Request] server files and compatible client within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 08/03/2009, 23:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by augustabyron View Post
Oh wow! That mean you can make my pserver have aloken too. right ?

Thank you
no xD i can just set you up the server, aloken is another story
Old 08/04/2009, 08:49   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by augustabyron View Post
Oh wow! That mean you can make my pserver have aloken too. right ?

Thank you
no
a working server means that you can connect and use it. implenting new things is another story

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] needed some us client files
05/07/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I would like someone with the lastest patch of ROM client (US) and FDB extractor to extract and upload these files for me, please. string_enus.lua string_enus.db disabletag_enus.ini All could be found in ../fdb/data.fdb. I needed them to mod my client. (Download Us client + patch will take forever to me >.<') Thanks in advance
Compatible client
06/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Can anyone give me a direct download link to the Difference Action 6 client, i have not been able to find one that works. Or any client that is compatible with these server files: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-ho sting/256118-release-server-files-working-expediti on-siege-etc.html
Multi Client for PW PH, Compatible in Vista?
03/11/2009 - Perfect World - 7 Replies
can anyone post here a multi client for pw ph which is compatible with windows vista, i need it badly..... please help.......
[Request] WPE in a Single Computer with Client & Server Files
05/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i have been looking and searching for the tutorial of WPE in a single computer running rfonline server and the client at the same time and i only found this one http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ragnarok-online-2/ 87058-guide-use-wpe-rpe-ro2.html, and unluckily it needs two computer as what is in the guide. Because i can't receive packets. Can anyone tell me where i can find some related guide? Thank you in advance for those who are willing to help.