Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I made Zan-Dekaron

Discussion on I made Zan-Dekaron within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking I made Zan-Dekaron

You can't do it. Zombe is noob lol
Old 07/28/2009, 13:37   #2

hey zerenise ...
i need p-server connector.exe..

u here upload pls (((

PLEASE...
Old 07/28/2009, 13:37   #3

Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
This is my pserver. I used ZanDekaron same client xD
Also, I will make Fussion-Dekaron.
How can you make another server ? You mean that you will make a ''copy''? By leeching all what they got and using their client?

Hunter with spear... XD
Old 07/28/2009, 22:30   #4

Received Thanks: 7,682

same stpid weapons as fussion bagi lamo hunter speer lmao
Old 07/28/2009, 22:38   #5

elite*gold: 20
No offense but those are ugly.
Old 07/28/2009, 22:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by derAtze View Post

same stpid weapons as fussion bagi lamo hunter speer lmao

he is trying to say that he makes exact COPIES
Old 07/29/2009, 03:33   #7

he is also saying he has no originality or actual talent since he just takes other peoples clients doesnt bother changing anything and even admits it lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2009, 04:19   #8

@fackstix try to make an exact copie of one Pserver if you can do it youre the best if you cant do it dont write so ******* post !
He can do something that never do someone before him !
He can Copie all privat severs and leech/copie Aloken or something maybe he will upload these files or something dont say anything about people who have an bigger IQ as you xD!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2009, 04:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokat2009 View Post
@fackstix try to make an exact copie of one Pserver if you can do it youre the best if you cant do it dont write so ******* post !
He can Copie all privat severs and leech/copie Aloken or something maybe he will upload these files or something dont say anything about people who have an bigger IQ as you xD!!
It is actually very easy to copy someone's server, once you have their client. The only time you will have troubles is if they changed/modified a server-side dll and/or exe. That or if they have added content to the db to accomodate new content.

Otherwise you just copy the share to the server and modify your IP address. So facky is pretty accurate with his post.

Fack is also one of the server admins for fussion where most of the updates came out first, like the 170 weapons you see on the server above.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2009, 12:49   #10

Woohoo! Gratz! You learned to leech!
Now that you know how to leech, time to learn how to not do so, right?
Old 07/29/2009, 15:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokat2009 View Post

are retarded ? how is what he made any different then the things he leeched from he even admits theyre not different lol.

You sir are a idiot and dont actually read before you post
Old 07/29/2009, 18:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fackstix View Post
are retarded ? how is what he made any different then the things he leeched from he even admits theyre not different lol.

You sir are a idiot and dont actually read before you post
And you're not?....I know who you are but you dont know me. Known you long time BUD.
I mean WTFMANG ur server owner or whoever angie was spamming my box for siege help?...this was just cuz i said i had siege working. I dont give help if i dont release it. I either release it or just swelling my nuts by bragging. So ummm...quit calling ppl idiots. You were a noob once as i recall. It was funny , You were the hacking police and tester for 2moons? Glad you didnt find any good hacks....wouldn't have made the money off dil selling without ya. Thanks Bud!

Moral Of The Story:
Quit flaming and get the **** out of the forums if u got nothing creative to say.
Old 07/29/2009, 19:58   #13

Lets just all calm down. Its even hard t understand who is FOR the leecher and who is AGAINST. So I won't bother trying to find out who is defending who, but for all of you who are defending the leecher and saying that he accually knows how to make files or supports him... Well...

I have 1 word for you pal! Or no, 4 words! No, 1 word that has 4 letter and each of them represents a word!

And no, that's not me.

Anyway... Requesting close.
Old 07/30/2009, 02:40   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
Lets just all calm down. Its even hard t understand who is FOR the leecher and who is AGAINST. So I won't bother trying to find out who is defending who, but for all of you who are defending the leecher and saying that he accually knows how to make files or supports him... Well...

I have 1 word for you pal! Or no, 4 words! No, 1 word that has 4 letter and each of them represents a word!

And no, that's not me.

Anyway... Requesting close.
Not defending no1, I actually do not know how much knowledge this guy has. But i do know that people around here need to quite calling others idiots. Hell I've been hanging around these forums so long...With other names that i remember when there wast even a 2moons section...except in other games. We were all idiots at once, everyone remember that.
Old 07/30/2009, 03:55   #15

Received Thanks: 7,682
request to close
reason
1.usless
2.it will be flamwars
3.wtf is so special to copy a server ?
-dl a6 serverfiles and a random client overwork the a6 sf with the client files and u have a exact copy ..where is the porblem and whuts so special ?

derAtze
Closed Thread