Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error: Please launch first Dekaron program Shortcuts or Minilauncher.exe

Discussion on Error: Please launch first Dekaron program Shortcuts or Minilauncher.exe within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error: Please launch first Dekaron program Shortcuts or Minilauncher.exe

yo...
in some clients you can run the Game by opening dekaron.exe in bin folder. but in other servers comes with errors.
how can i change that i can run every client with dekaron.exe?
Old 07/23/2009, 10:12   #2

elite*gold: 20
I don't know exactly how to do it, but I know you need to unpack dekaron.exe and change smth there... Not sure exactly what though, never had intrest in that thing ^_^
Old 07/23/2009, 11:17   #3

elite*gold: 20
i might have somethings wrong or not right just saying off memory xd
if the dekaron.exe is unpacked then open it up in olly, right click > check for all intermodular calls. then click the new window should come up, theres a tab up the top i forget what it says XD but click it anyways that will arrange it all a-z. then scroll down till you find exitprocess, if the dek.exe hasn't been modified it'll be the 1st exitprocess. then yeh double click on it, then scroll up a lil bit. you should see a JE, the JE will jump this error if taken otherwise you'll continue on and crash so just change the JE to JMP.
Thanks
1 User