Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Project Ideas

Discussion on Dekaron Project Ideas within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 11/23/2013, 21:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
well most ppl didnt wanted to switch to vista/7 from XP but look now. changes are inevitable.
Old 11/24/2013, 01:30   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by franken6tain View Post
well most ppl didnt wanted to switch to vista/7 from XP but look now. changes are inevitable.
i dont rlly get what ur talking about but i stoped deving as u can see , (Retired.)
maybe ill get back to deving in a half year or something but right now i rlly dont feel like deving cus its fcking boring and ther are only crappy servers atm with like 0 players . only the most failing servers (in my opinion) have all players so other servers shudnt even bother making one. unless u got 50 friends that wanna play ur server and donate for u which probly aint gonna happen and i stil dont get why thers 500 servers all the same lol every one is stealing each others **** since i dont feel like deving and i just wanna play a good server and im searching but all got the same client lol that already makes me delete that **** server ... and why arnt we like grouping up with some good devs/GMs and make 1 good server instead of 50 failing servers ? anyway this topic can be closed since i closed the project!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2013, 12:16   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
conquer93, you can always join my project ?
DekaronOnline, i can always use some help
Old 11/24/2013, 16:49   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvier123 View Post
conquer93, you can always join my project ?
DekaronOnline, i can always use some help
uhm add my skype lets talk there
Old 11/24/2013, 17:23   #20

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
do i even have your skype ?
Old 11/24/2013, 18:00   #21

uh i added u some time ago but check my profile thers my skype