Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can I?

Discussion on Can I? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can I?

Can I run a dekaron private server under Microsoft Windows Server 2008, instead of 2003?

And if I can, I guess that I must use the Windows 7 launcher for the .exe's, right?

Thanks!
Old 09/05/2013, 22:52   #2

well u cant search thats for sure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2013, 08:45   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
well u cant search thats for sure.
And you can't do anything other than spew "use search" in every post of yours?
Old 09/06/2013, 09:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post
because thats all u need to do to find it
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2013, 10:03   #5

Becaus he is 100% right about it lol. And the answer is yes u do need that with win2k8
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2013, 10:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post

well, you could had searched too, instead of make an ignorant comment, why do u think they even have a search feature here? so ppl can ask the same damned question over and over and over and over???

i learned most everything i know by simply searching.

the questions you should be asking are:

'why do u always have to tell them to search?'

or

'why do u bother wasting your time telling them to search when obviously they want to do as little work as possible?'

or

'why cant i just search for the answers i need instead of getting all buttsore cus i was told to search on another post where just like this guy i didnt bother making any effort on my own to search???'

or

'why am i posting this when obviously he is right, if i just take 5 fking seconds to search, then this post would be unnecessary, and i wont have to be told to do something as simple and sensible as searching for the answers i need?'

yeah, i cant do anything but spew search on every post i make, why u ask, well lol, its simple see, CUS ALL U HAVE TO FKING DO IS SEARCH, every post i make are in threads that are lining the forums, questions that have been asked 100x, and answered about half that, see i can spot a post where the person asking made no effort to search, see my join date??? now see yours???? thats right, that means i have been here long enuff to know a lazy non-searching poster when i see one, its so bad i can spot it when my PC isnt even on ffs. so what AM i supposed to reply too??? every thread here with the exception of a couple releases are threads where ppl just spammed the post, but didnt bother to search, if they spent just half the time searching as they do posting the question for the 100th time, then they would save time, and save us from having to suffer thru yet another useless lazy post where the poster obviously failed to make a small effort.

so if you dont like me 'spewing search' at you, then instead of making a post asking the same stupid question for the 115th time, try actually searching, then you wont have to post, and i wont have to reply, issue resolved
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/06/2013, 15:43   #7

Mines running on "Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard." With SP1.