Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Action 9 Server Files

Discussion on [RELEASE] Action 9 Server Files within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 12/03/2013, 03:14   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Genome. View Post
Pretty sure that unless the links are dead the links in the first post are the files.

However they don't work right away, you need to fix them. Unless you have a decent knowledge of ASM, olly, etc..... Don't bother downloading the A9 server stuff, stick to the regular a3 server files with modified items and stuff like every other server uses, aside from rising and its side server vision.
Thanks for the answer .Genome but i was talking for server files itself not only for the server exe/client posted in the first link. Yeah i know, i have my own Dekaron server since 2010 and i was helping newbies for a while in one other forum but enough with all that A2/A3 thingy. I want to try to work on those and i know some asm guys wich can give them a try too with olly/ida but i will need files first. Keeping files from public and sharing them only with few leads to nowhere as you can see. And im not interested in public server even that i had some requests for donation. Want them to work as its shame that they present and no one give a chance to other people than few ppl here to work on them. Let me give you an example with one other game in another forum:
1. one guy released a latest server files with client.
2. sadly but no db so we are stuck, little later some other guy released database for it, never released before too.
3. okay but now we needed encrypt/decrypt tool for the game itself, someone released that tools too.
4. meanwhile some other was translating files.
5. little later some other guy joined to help as he said that there wasnt much progress with it even that the people had files needed. he said that he can make it to work in a day fixing some parts of the server files/client.

Why im saying all this? Because if the files are available to more people and more forums, more people can collaborate each other and could finally make them work.

@ Decima: Any other useless post? Probably you already ''downloaded'' server files too, which itsNobody said "pm me to skype for them" ? Links work too?
Old 12/03/2013, 06:36   #32

Original DKSERVER.exe this File ERROR
Old 12/03/2013, 09:57   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadK1LL View Post
Thanks for the answer .Genome but i was talking for server files itself not only for the server exe/client posted in the first link. Yeah i know, i have my own Dekaron server since 2010 and i was helping newbies for a while in one other forum but enough with all that A2/A3 thingy. I want to try to work on those and i know some asm guys wich can give them a try too with olly/ida but i will need files first. Keeping files from public and sharing them only with few leads to nowhere as you can see. And im not interested in public server even that i had some requests for donation. Want them to work as its shame that they present and no one give a chance to other people than few ppl here to work on them. Let me give you an example with one other game in another forum:
1. one guy released a latest server files with client.
2. sadly but no db so we are stuck, little later some other guy released database for it, never released before too.
3. okay but now we needed encrypt/decrypt tool for the game itself, someone released that tools too.
4. meanwhile some other was translating files.
5. little later some other guy joined to help as he said that there wasnt much progress with it even that the people had files needed. he said that he can make it to work in a day fixing some parts of the server files/client.

Why im saying all this? Because if the files are available to more people and more forums, more people can collaborate each other and could finally make them work.

@ Decima: Any other useless post? Probably you already ''downloaded'' server files too, which itsNobody said "pm me to skype for them" ? Links work too?
This is like the third? thread about A9 server/client files. If I recall correctly one of the first two tell you that you need to use and modify the original a3 server files to work with the new client/server exe. Good luck though. There is a lot more to edit than everyone thinks, it isn't ready to go as soon as you can log in or get in game. Nothing really works once you get in (pets, bags, stash, inventory, etc) all broke. The reason I say all this pointless information is because if you (generally speaking) can't find out on your own that you have to modify the existing server stuff to work with the new exes then I highly doubt you (again generally speaking) can get the game to work.

But good luck.
Old 12/03/2013, 11:29   #34

mine was a useless post, failed to specify exactly what u were talking about, and like u said, contact him on skype for the rest

so as useless as my posts may have been, they were more useful than yours, as you answered ur own question, and yes the DL links work, the links are what we were talking about after all.

so contact nobody and stop making useless posts that others will make useless replies to, problem solved!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2013, 11:51   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
mine was a useless post, failed to specify exactly what u were talking about, and like u said, contact him on skype for the rest

so as useless as my posts may have been, they were more useful than yours, as you answered ur own question, and yes the DL links work, the links are what we were talking about after all.

so contact nobody and stop making useless posts that others will make useless replies to, problem solved!
You are really retarded, arent u? I wont ask here if i had answer from him you little arrogant fool. If u arent willing to help others, dont insult them with your answers, so they wont flood thread like i did now.end
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2013, 01:15   #36

lol, who is insulting who exactly? you asked for server files, you didnt ask for anything specific - same with ur ****-buddy who thanked you - i cant read minds, and neither can anyone else here, yet somehow you expect us to, and when u get an answer u dont want u go all 3rd grade on ppl

i didnt insult, just tired of lazy noobs who dont want to put forth any effort of their own, you however came over insulting me, in the same post you told me not to insult you??? what kinda dumbshit is that little kid? lol

dont ask here, see if i care, matter of fact if all you are gonna do is ask vague questions, expect detailed answers, then get all pissy and insult on a 3rd grade level, i would prefer you didnt ask here, and fyi spanky, i do help ppl, i help ppl that arent so pathetic that they wont make an effort to do anything for themselves, look for anything for themselves, and can ask a question with a proper detailed post rather than expecting me to read their somewhat limited mind, my thanks count should be sufficient evidence of that

sorry you didnt get what you wanted it, when you wanted it, but that hardly gives you the right to outright insult me while demanding i dont insult you, that is whats retarded on this thread

btw, i reported ur post, cry me a river. . . .
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/13/2013, 17:47   #37

If anyone is interested in teaming up, PM me. We only need a working dekaronserver.exe. All files will be shared publicly with whoever can contribute.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/08/2014, 10:18   #38

Add a friend, please receive Skype
Old 04/11/2014, 08:57   #39

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,876
Hardware and Software Requirements for Installing SQL Server 2008 R2

Hardware and Software Requirements for Installing SQL Server 2012
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2014, 15:38   #40

Still can't get into the game! I will be patient for my *** put full play stand-alone version to me! I believe that someone will put out!
Old 11/06/2014, 23:53   #41

someone help me how to make this server??? PLEASE PLEASE

add me on skype : aljunyorong
Old 05/07/2016, 03:04   #42

ItsNobody any databases will work??
Old 08/26/2020, 23:58   #43

please

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNobody View Post
Yes, They are real. Received these from a friend (ty and you know who you are) and have decided to release them to those who can work on them (with his permission). I really dont have the time nor the asm knowledge to get them going. There are some issues with missing files related to the way loginsever talks with accountgate / also an auth issue. We worked on these for a week or so until everyone lost interest or had something come up. Maybe we can get this community to work toward the same goal. But these files have all of the newer dungeons, everything leading up to A9.

REQUIRED:
SQL Server 2008 R2 or SQL Server 2012
ASM Knowledge
Knowledge of the Dekaron Server file structure.

FILES:
Server Files: Contact me on skype for the files Skype: ItsNobody
Client :
Original DKSERVER.exe:
My Databases (I would prefer you use the ones in the files but for lazy folk here) :

please if someone has this client and can share with me i will be very grateful
the link doesn't work anymore
Old 01/02/2022, 02:14   #44

someone with a good heart has a server files A9 with date to make available to me??
Old 03/24/2024, 04:57   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsNobody View Post
Yes, They are real. Received these from a friend (ty and you know who you are) and have decided to release them to those who can work on them (with his permission). I really dont have the time nor the asm knowledge to get them going. There are some issues with missing files related to the way loginsever talks with accountgate / also an auth issue. We worked on these for a week or so until everyone lost interest or had something come up. Maybe we can get this community to work toward the same goal. But these files have all of the newer dungeons, everything leading up to A9.

REQUIRED:
SQL Server 2008 R2 or SQL Server 2012
ASM Knowledge
Knowledge of the Dekaron Server file structure.

FILES:
Server Files: Contact me on skype for the files Skype: ItsNobody
Client :
Original DKSERVER.exe:
My Databases (I would prefer you use the ones in the files but for lazy folk here) :
bro dont work link