Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[HELP] Free Dedicated Server...

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 0
[HELP] Free Dedicated Server...

There are any free dedicated server? also if performances are not good...

or

where i can find the best dedicated server?

p.s. where i can find tutorials who explain how host game server files?
p.s.2 srry for my bad english... i'm italian :S




darkmage9292 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
Lightbulb Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmage9292 View Post
There are any free dedicated server? also if performances are not good...

or

where i can find the best dedicated server?

p.s. where i can find tutorials who explain how host game server files?
p.s.2 srry for my bad english... i'm italian :S

Try the worlds new search engine, Its got to be new cause no one else heard it... "Google it" or try "Yahoo" or "MSN"..... or use the search engine on this forum for other related info.
Devil_Speak is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,826
Received Thanks: 1,842
where i can find tutorials who explain how host game server files?

USE SEARCH !
janvier123 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 0
..and the others 2 questions? :P

There are any free dedicated server? also if performances are not good...

or

where i can find the best dedicated server?


darkmage9292 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 700
Received Thanks: 226
well dark
hard to find free dedicated server
but i think there a few dedi have 3 or 2 month free
best dedi dunon
Bigshow107 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,450
Received Thanks: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmage9292 View Post
There are any free dedicated server?
No. Its called logic. People do only theese things:
1. Things that they need (eating, sleeping)
2. Things that are useful to them (Going to school and learning, shopping)
3. Things that they are forced to do (Cleaning their rooms, letting their little brothers watch Teletubbies)
4. Things that are useful/fun to people that they cherish (going to a movie called "Slumdog Millionaire" with your girlfriend, buying ur mom flowers on her birthday)
5. Things that are fun to yourself (SHuFFle, PC).

Hosting a dedicated server globally to anyone for free is none of theese categories.
P.S. Those examples are from my every-day life. And sorry for the lecture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmage9292 View Post
where i can find the best dedicated server?
There is no "best", some are good because they are fast, some are good because they are cheap...
But once again, Google is your friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmage9292 View Post
where i can find tutorials who explain how host game server files?
Look at the sticky topics. They are sticky for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmage9292 View Post
srry for my bad english... i'm italian :S
Italian? Its ok, everything will be fine... dont worry...



Thread answered, requesting close ^^
Zombe is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 784
Received Thanks: 336
Welll it isnt closed so time to troll and poke a bit. I mean What the ****? I was asking for a server at once yes...but i knew my ****..i didn't say " HEY I NEED FREE SERVER AND HELP SETTING IT UP!!!" rant over
ItsNobody is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 4
Zombe, you put two 3's.. I lol'd, quite a lot though. xD
roflmaopmp is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,450
Received Thanks: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflmaopmp View Post
Zombe, you put two 3's.. I lol'd, quite a lot though. xD
Woops... I lol'd a bit too now that I saw it xD

FIXED!
Zombe is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Ok if u really want some kind of "free" dedi here is what i can help u with =]
But u need some extras good internet conection and another pc =]
VV3bER is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 0
thx for all replys

Quote:
where i can find tutorials who explain how host game server files?

USE SEARCH !
stop say always the same thing!! in all posts you always answer

use search
use search
use search

you've done 90% of your posts sayng "use search" why don't you put directly "use search" in your signature? ^^

i've used this f***k button but i hadn't found NOTHING! so... i think that you've to use it after answer ^^

Peace & Love...
darkmage9292 is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,450
Received Thanks: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmage9292 View Post
There are any free dedicated server?
No. Its called logic. People do only theese things:
1. Things that they need (eating, sleeping)
2. Things that are useful to them (Going to school and learning, shopping)
3. Things that they are forced to do (Cleaning their rooms, letting their little brothers watch Teletubbies)
4. Things that are useful/fun to people that they cherish (going to a movie called "Slumdog Millionaire" with your girlfriend, buying ur mom flowers on her birthday)
5. Things that are fun to yourself (SHuFFle, PC).

Hosting a dedicated server globally to anyone for free is none of theese categories.
P.S. Those examples are from my every-day life. And sorry for the lecture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmage9292 View Post
where i can find the best dedicated server?
There is no "best", some are good because they are fast, some are good because they are cheap...
But once again, Google is your friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmage9292 View Post
where i can find tutorials who explain how host game server files?
Look at the sticky topics. They are sticky for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmage9292 View Post
srry for my bad english... i'm italian :S
Italian? Its ok, everything will be fine... dont worry...



Thread answered, requesting close ^^
Self quoted my post from the same thread I am quoting in, for the ones that didn't understand me the first time.

There are no FREE dedicated servers, and there never will, and if someone is saying he is hosting a free dedicated server, he is 99% trying to scam you or fool you for fun.


Zombe is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Burning Cross[2 Realms(medium & INSTANT 80)][DEDICATED SERVER][LAG FREE]
http://i1003.hizliresim.com/2010/3/11/6497.png Hello there We are a gaming network(AKINGAMING) which has got Knight Online, lineage 2 servers....
1 Replies - WoW PServer Hosting
Free Dedicated Server
Hello people. If anyone is intrestead, i have this server/pc Core I7 965 A Utra-High-End x58 motherboard - EVGA E759 2x 4870x2 2Gb + GTX...
3 Replies - Private Server Advertising
OFFERING FREE Dedicated Server for WoW Server!
Hey Guys, You want a FREE Dedicated Server for your WoW Server? Stats: Dual Core 2x 2,8 GHz 500 MB Ram (Upgradeable when running well)...
10 Replies - WoW PServer Hosting



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.