Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[COLOR="Black"][/COLOR]Register Page Problem

Discussion on [COLOR="Black"][/COLOR]Register Page Problem within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [COLOR="Black"][/COLOR]Register Page Problem

Hello :::: i have bean looking for a help for weeks for this problem i post old post here but no one answer i hope you can help me now there is a old video how to make one but its deleted when i fix the problem i will upload a video how to make a register page and help people out thank
I got a problem with the Register page When i try to Register its say that error Warning: odbc_connect(): SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application, SQL state IM014 in SQLConnect in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 24
i did all the register.php note pad things and the odbc i dont know maybe i did it in the wrong way i will upload a photo:this is the error photo when i register

and this is the odbc connect i did this is the photo

sorry for my bad english
if anyone know how to help me please add me at skype :khazzi1 or tell me at the chat how to fix it and you can fix it with team viewer thank you agian
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2013, 02:23   #2

if u use win7,etc.. try the ODBC on C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2013, 02:34   #3

i got skype u can show me at team viewer please ?

iam online now

there is alot of files in system 32 i cant know whats the odbc files are

never mind i did it let me test it now

u need to go on odbc aigan and make account , account2 and its will work thank you
the video will come soon :d
1 more thing when my frined cant log in my server when he start the launcher its say error and he is with my in hamchi got idea the launcher works fine with me
Old 07/31/2013, 07:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by games2010 View Post
i got skype u can show me at team viewer please ?

iam online now

there is alot of files in system 32 i cant know whats the odbc files are

never mind i did it let me test it now

u need to go on odbc aigan and make account , account2 and its will work thank you
the video will come soon :d
1 more thing when my frined cant log in my server when he start the launcher its say error and he is with my in hamchi got idea the launcher works fine with me
There isn't a need to make a video for something that is already created and open-sourced to everyone.

Basically I'm saying someone made a fully working register page ages ago which works completely fine, not sure why more people don't take advantage of it.

@launcher, is he inside the hamachi group? and is the launcher connecting to the hamachi IP? could there be something blocking the connection?