Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please Help/about Potion

Discussion on Please Help/about Potion within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please Help/about Potion

Old 07/03/2009, 03:50   #2

You need to check in data\share\item\shopset.csv and find the item index. The line below is labeled "StackCount".

You will need to be careful that you pick the right one associated with the index you want to modify. Change it to the number you want it to be.
Old 07/03/2009, 07:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by caper View Post
You need to check in data\share\item\shopset.csv and find the item index. The line below is labeled "StackCount".

You will need to be careful that you pick the right one associated with the index you want to modify. Change it to the number you want it to be.
hey Sir!! i mean fix it in character inventory not NPC shop
how to fix potion number in inventory of character can keep 500 unit per box ?.
Old 07/03/2009, 08:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustabyron View Post
he told u make the sticks 500 xD
when u make it 500 its automatic apply to your chr 500
Old 07/03/2009, 21:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by augustabyron View Post
I see. Open Itemetc.csv and find that pot. Change the column titled "StackNumber" to 500. If you use Excel, it's column Q.