Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help (Server Questions)

Discussion on Help (Server Questions) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help (Server Questions)

I have installed the dekaron server, Im getting the login failed with the sessionserver but I will figure that out on my own. Ok here goes.

I got windows s 2003 on VMware, loads up fine, I can start a dekaron server even though the OBDC isnt linked or something.... Now, in the video tutorials, I get as far as setting up the server and actually trying to connect with the client.

The client that was provided doesnt have a p-server-connector.exe. Is that the Hamachi I keep hearing about? And would any client work, csv or pak, as long as the ips are changed?

Where can i get a launcher or a p-server-connector.exe? I guess is my main question. Oh, and do I even need a launcher + ways to get off of silly hamachi or whatever it is called. I would need to program my own launcher correct?

Well that was sort of a rant, but you can get the general idea. I need just a few questions answered without flaming about the client side of things. Oh one more thing, do the updates get checked client side or server side, to ensure integrity of the files (i know theres a CRC check, what about the updates)

Hopefully someone can answer those questions lol Thanks.
Old 07/02/2009, 22:35   #2

Anyone....
Old 07/03/2009, 00:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -8gX View Post

The client that was provided doesnt have a p-server-connector.exe. Is that the Hamachi I keep hearing about? And would any client work, csv or pak, as long as the ips are changed?

Where can i get a launcher or a p-server-connector.exe? I guess is my main question. Oh, and do I even need a launcher + ways to get off of silly hamachi or whatever it is called. I would need to program my own launcher correct?

Well that was sort of a rant, but you can get the general idea. I need just a few questions answered without flaming about the client side of things. Oh one more thing, do the updates get checked client side or server side, to ensure integrity of the files (i know theres a CRC check, what about the updates)

Hopefully someone can answer those questions lol Thanks.
p-server-connector.exe its the luncher xD but renamed
and u can use any luncher ya just change ip
and the updater check client side and the web that u uploading to it <i dk much about updater
the hamchi only to conect he give u ip so u can log to your server but if u got dedi at any company hoster would be better if u want to release the srever
u can get the luncher from any client but best one is ultra the best codded one
to get out of hamtchi as i said go and find a hosting company and host your dedi there
and u just have to change the ip to the hosting company <they give u ip and port