Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill assistance

Discussion on Skill assistance within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 07/26/2013, 22:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Wow you guys are all amazing! Thanks guys.

P.s What about the buffer part. Same thing? I changed the imagetable buffer,[index] and it did not change its icon in game.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need assistance
06/30/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Hi, please dont read this and close request right away i am looking for a forum post by DO ADMIN R.A.Z.O.R. i am sure you all know the credit packer program it seems to have been removed. for some reason and im guessing it has to do with him being DO admin and bigpoint tracking us he probably didnt want it out as evidence against him...that is just what i want how do you access the archives of this forum? is there an archived version of this so i can use as blackmail and get my...
need a bit of assistance
11/22/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
nevermind thanks though ...checking the logs for the acc server I get an error message saying name='#####' failed, wrong password. -- Sun Nov 20 19:06:34 2011 (not just for me but for everyone who has tried to login) completely replaced the mysql install and restored the files with a backup... apparenltly some portions of the mysql installation itself were corrupted somehow
NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE AND HELP
11/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 9 Replies
Ok guys, I need your help sharing some programs with me. i know its kinda stupid for me requesting something for others but i really need your assistance and help in completing my hacks. ill just be needing an old version of GC. what i want: -old script.kom -old ai.kom -old bugtrap.dll
Skill Hack Assistance?
11/26/2008 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
I'm trying to get it where my hunter can solo A. Do I need to go into .d04 and search for the specific skill? What do I edit? Kikichan said something about searching for it in the old data.pak, is that still what you do? I'm totally confused. Any help would be appreciated
Skill exp assistance
04/19/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
1st of all hi everybody, ive been looking around and saw some cool guides on how to hack and such (some i cant even understand though xD) its all great but i still havent found anything that can actuali help me making the game play better. im only looking for a way to make skill exp faster and such, ive seen the thread about the double skill exp but unfortunately i didnt understand shit... if u could explain to me more or give me any other way to lvl up my skill rank, more then i do now...