Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Session Server Error >.<

Discussion on Session Server Error >.< within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Session Server Error >.<

[3860] Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server: [OLE/DB provider returned message: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]ConnectionOpen (Invalid Instance()).]

Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks
Old 06/12/2013, 23:16   #2

You didn't set up the OBDC connection. If I recall correctly the old files need an active OBDC connection. Just search OBDC in Windows and set one up according to the dekaron ultimate server tutorial.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2013, 23:23   #3

if the OBDC connection was not set up. then cast wouldnt work right?
Old 06/12/2013, 23:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisper_cool View Post
if the OBDC connection was not set up. then cast wouldnt work right?
I haven't used the cast server in a while so I'm not sure, but I don't think so.
Old 06/12/2013, 23:40   #5

Cast works. session is being a B**** >.> the OBDC drivers are in place i checked i removed them then added them again. :S:S:S:S:S:S:S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Session Server Error
05/20/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Hallo Community, Der Session Server crash ständig bei mir mit folgendem Error: http://img.coding-scene.cc/hAbjcmX7m5CCvM77l.png Permissions für den SQL User sind alle gegeben. Benutzt wird ein Windows 2008 R2 Server und SQL Server 2008 R2
Session Server error
03/22/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi guys, i have a problem. let the image of the problem: http://i39.tinypic.com/25zti0g.png Please days ago I'm with this error, and I can not fix it. Hopefully someone can help ... u.u Greetings to all.:confused: additional data:
Login and Session server error!!!help!!
12/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
i have problem with my Login and Session server... i'm using win xp pro sp2... I would like to know if someone could help me, Everytime i run the Session Server i get an Error and then it Auto closes, its the same error seen here: 552: Session Server Ready 552: Provider::initialize() Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server: SQL Server does not exist or access denied. 552: >> CRITICAL ERROR : SP_LOGIN_FLAG_SET PROC CALL FAIL 552: File: .\Config\Provider.cpp, Line: 79
Session server error. [need help]
03/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
When i try to start the session server this error is returned: szName: SP_LOGIN_FLAG_SET Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server: Could not find server 'LSV_DKRACNT' in sysservers. Execute sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sysservers. >> CRITICAL ERROR : SP_LOGIN_FLAG_SET PROC CALL FAIL File: .\Config\Provider.cpp, Line: 79 All the info in the config file is right and the cast server connects succesfully. Can anyone tell me what the problem is?