Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hosting ps question

Discussion on hosting ps question within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hosting ps question

Hello everyone, I wanted some information, I've seen around the web that dedicated servers cost a lot of money per month, and I was thinking of buying a server, but I do not know if they are able to meet certain requirements.

1. what kind of server should I buy for hosting my dk ps?
example: this is good? lol

2. what kind of connection do I need?
i have 20mb/s
Old 05/07/2013, 23:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
2 gb ram isnt enough the populair servers i thi k they got atleast 8gb ram or 16gb and ur network isnt enough either ur gonna need 100mbs
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VPS HOSTING QUESTION
08/02/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
If i Bought a VPS And My i had problems on My computer like th eFrame work wouldnt run the server Would i have the same problem as i do on my computer and would it be worth paying for ??? and also What like of Operating system would i have (XP,Vista,Windows 7) ive got all of them but i just need to know what to do and could i use my VPS in to locations now just one ?? thanks for your time and help !
[question]hosting
08/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
if i give my bin folder to someone how is that letting them host my server thanks in advance, CoreyMills
Hosting question
05/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
okay my friend is gonna hsot my server for me, how do i get this to work out? like explain to me how the whole hosting thing works out