Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ive searched and searched

Discussion on ive searched and searched within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ive searched and searched

as the title says ive searched and searched and cant seem to find a post on how to change the looks of your armor.. i mean iv seen ppl post pics of what they did but never how.. so if anyone could be kind enough and toss me a link to a post or something that i couldnt find on this matter would be greatly appreciated
Old 06/01/2009, 23:04   #2

elite*gold: 20
are talking about 2moons or pservers lol ? and wrong section btw...
Old 06/01/2009, 23:44   #3

+Report - Wrong section.

Can you just not read the big red letters that say no questions? Check the PServer forums btw.
Old 06/02/2009, 02:43   #4

elite*gold: 120
Wink

guys im sure the MOD's can do their jobs them selves.....u dont need to do it for them
Old 06/02/2009, 03:04   #5

blow me for putting it in the wrong section but ill put it **** well where i know people will read it and yes i mean pservers for 2moons

and uh... FYI theres no question in my first post read it again... freakin goody goodies
Old 06/02/2009, 05:14   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spazman6117 View Post
guys im sure the MOD's can do their jobs them selves.....u dont need to do it for them
A mod cannot be on 24/7 to monitor and/or read every single thread/post. Things are there for something.

+Moved.