Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible suspending uprising protection in c++ or c# ?

Discussion on Possible suspending uprising protection in c++ or c# ? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Possible suspending uprising protection in c++ or c# ?

Is it possible to hack uprising the same way as in global a month ago or so?
Like suspending game and protection inject hacks then resume it?
Old 04/21/2013, 16:52   #2

no.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/24/2013, 23:14   #3

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldhand96 View Post
Is it possible to hack uprising the same way as in global a month ago or so?
Like suspending game and protection inject hacks then resume it?
Nothing is impossible, you can still write to the memory (they haven't added any CRC checks like how Dekaron Evolution had as far as I can tell). And yes, you can use both C# and C++. Seems to me this so-called "antihack" is most likely coded by monkeys as it doesn't even provide the basic protection. All it does is check for window names and check for some files if they are modified or not (which can be easily bypassed in a matter of seconds).
Old 04/27/2013, 18:47   #4

It could have been, but you making the post here just made some curious dev's test it to see if it was possible and if so, it has now been patched.