Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

General help needed!

Discussion on General help needed! within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
General help needed!

1. How do I create a reg page for my website! I've searched but I guess not hard enough.
2. How do I add all the server info on my website! EX: Online status, Best Player, ETC.
3. Is there any way to make a launcher updates panel for my launcher, if so what do I do for that?

I am assuming everything runs through for example my xampp. But could someone explain more in depth! Even skype or teamviewer with me and help me understand what to do.

Thanks for you time~ Nate

Edit: 31 views and not one of ya know any of this? xD
Old 04/18/2013, 05:33   #2

If you search you can find the basic register page.

The information stuff you have to add on your own unless you find the 1 hidden place where some of that is already released.

There is but do you have a packed or unpacked client? And depending on your answer I may have to smack you.
Old 04/18/2013, 06:07   #3

Dude your ganna smack me most likely but I do have an unpacked client. Its ALLL only temporary stuff. I'm new and just starting this whole thing up.

Please hook me up with your skype or something so we can talk and MAYBE I can learn a few things. :P

EDIT: I figured them all out. But if anyone would like to share their Skype or something and maybe assist me in a few things, i would really appreciate it!
Old 04/18/2013, 17:21   #4

I was just wondering because there is a stickied launcher for packed clients.

Unpacked launchers you have to make on your own and are quite simple tbh. Although you may not know it till you do a lot of research but in the end you will look at it and say it was easy.

If you don't want to do that, then wait another week or 2 till I finish the update button section on my launcher tutorial which shows you how to do it.
Old 04/18/2013, 17:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Genome. View Post
I was just wondering because there is a stickied launcher for packed clients.

Unpacked launchers you have to make on your own and are quite simple tbh. Although you may not know it till you do a lot of research but in the end you will look at it and say it was easy.

If you don't want to do that, then wait another week or 2 till I finish the update button section on my launcher tutorial which shows you how to do it.
Sorry for the offtopic, but how your guide is going? i mean the one about making a launcher :P
Old 04/18/2013, 20:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo ☼ View Post
Sorry for the offtopic, but how your guide is going? i mean the one about making a launcher :P
Since its the first tutorial I've done I'm kinda experimenting with ways to do the recording and editing stuff.

With that said I finished the video half of the first part of the coding section, but when I edited the audio I somehow lost 10 seconds which threw the audio off.

I'm gonna re-fix the audio half and upload the coding part 1 to youtube and then release a link here in a few days hopefully.
Thanks
1 User