Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aloken Files

Discussion on Aloken Files within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aloken Files

Hy
I pay good for full Aloken Files with skills in english for pserver, make offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buy the necessary files to get aloken
05/12/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Buy the necessary files for both aloken files that go in clietne those who are going on the server please send me PM if you are interested in selling me :)
[HELP]Aloken server files
02/07/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 18 Replies
a guy handed me a text telling me that I should add the lines in this file is in dekaronserver.exe and dekaron.exe the client, but do not understand how much of that do not know how, someone could help me telling me how I add the lines inside the executable? I know it does this by OllyDbg, but I do not use this program this is the file he gave me: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BL2MP5UC
[Release]Aloken Server-Files
10/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 19 Replies
********************** Aloken Server-Files ********************** *Please Dont Reply Or Close This Topic Unit It's Ready . *This Topic Will Be UPDATED . POSTED : Friday, October 16, 2009 at 8:56:38 PM Warning : Using Other Unpacked Client Or Action 3 Moded Client Will Not Get Aloken Working . -Using silkbotter Server Files Or Client Will Not Get Aloken Working .
Help! Server Files & Database with Aloken
09/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
I've been searching for server files and database that has Aloken char working.. i've tried some and not working and some just keeps crashing.. pls if you have a good one can you post the link... Thanks!
[Release]Aloken Files (for real )
09/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 26 Replies
hello title says all aloken files but not made by me credit to game hi xD download the new client global one : GAMEHI.COM Portal - Where Online Gamers Play Together now unpack it here unpacker that i used XD 2MUnpack.exe - 1.32MB remember u most add Aloken To YOur user_no in user_character table. look here for zombe how to set that Tutorial]How to give items/stats by default and u need codded dekaron.exe