Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i wanna edit what pablos sells :/

Discussion on i wanna edit what pablos sells :/ within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i wanna edit what pablos sells :/

hey
maybe you believe me, maybe not, but i searched for 30 minutes in those files. i found out a lot of item IDs and something like the weight, height and widht and so on. but i didnt found pablos. ok.. i found a part of him: about 10 lines where it says something what doesnt matter.
can someone tell me the file, where i can edit? thank you
Old 04/29/2009, 15:19   #2

*push*
Old 04/29/2009, 17:37   #3

u need any GMS? iwil help
Old 04/29/2009, 17:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]EvilGuy View Post
u need any GMS? iwil help
mmm Stfu EvilGuy.

Devon, you'll need to edit the shopsets. I'm not exactly going to tell you how to do it, because that defeats the purpose of this website. You're supposed to learn on your own. Find the list of items, find the shopset for Pablos, look up the item numbers, etc etc...
Old 04/29/2009, 20:16   #5

hmm yeah, i know how to edit it in pablos. wouldnt be very difficult. but i dont know where the whoplist is. can someone tell me?

@evil: **** you, i give you a tip now: if you beg likle a noob, nobody will make ya GM. If a 600-post user would ask friendly and like a real man he could become GM, but not if you beg like a kid
Old 04/30/2009, 00:48   #6

Received Thanks: 7,682
u can find shopset.csv in

data->share->item

there u can find the shopset.csv
when u need more help illd o what i can to help
btw dun forget o edit csv AND BAK file

greetz

derAtze
Old 04/30/2009, 15:33   #7

wut ID has pablos? in one file stand 713... but 713 inst in shopset...