Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I am admin but cant change anything (fortify, sockel, exp and so on)

Discussion on I am admin but cant change anything (fortify, sockel, exp and so on) within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am admin but cant change anything (fortify, sockel, exp and so on)

hi
i am admin of a pserver, but cant change anything. i can edit the files (like exp and so on), but in-game it doesnt change. i already restarted my computer. what did i wrong?
Old 04/28/2009, 14:17   #2

exp: monster csv in creature. DIL also. socket: share/item/itemaddsocket.csv. argate: share/item/itemupgrade.csv

right, isnt it?
Old 04/28/2009, 15:36   #3

yep files are right
Old 04/28/2009, 17:04   #4

elite*gold: 1
edit it client- and serverside, restart the server and restart the game clientside
Old 04/28/2009, 17:44   #5

done. i edited client and restarted my computer, but didnt worked
Old 04/28/2009, 17:48   #6

what is meant with "edit it client and serversided". i just know how to edit clientsided - in the client lol
Old 04/28/2009, 18:00   #7

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex6tenCe View Post
what is meant with "edit it client and serversided". i just know how to edit clientsided - in the client lol
omg..

if you only need to change things clientside, everyone would change the exp,drops as he like.

in the folder where you have all your servers(message,cast,login,...) is a share folder..there you have to edit the SERVERSIDED things
Old 04/29/2009, 07:19   #8

elite*gold: 20
for fortify/socket/monster nothing has to be edited client sided its all server sided.
also for exp gotta change monster.csv at both creature and monster folder