Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] chinnese server info

Discussion on [Request] chinnese server info within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] chinnese server info

I'm tired of downloading who clients and the server only lasts 1month or less. So i want to go back to playing chinnese servers. all i had to do was download 1 client that worked for all server and just add the patches which are maybe 20m at most. i cant afford to use 5g or bandwidth just to download clients and updates to find the server is closed or its down for "Maintanace"<=Down. even if i do get the server working its messed things dont work you get bugged or server resets every week. I don't care what you people have to say bout the servers all i'm asking is a link or 2 for a chinnese server Please. and dont spam here please all i should get is maybe up to 5 reply's to this post witch contain links and maybe info on the server. I DONT WANT ENGLISH SERVERS. i have more fun on chinnese.
Old 04/28/2009, 14:00   #2

Ew.. I think no1 have any news of chinese pserver. I'm sure they have everything working now -.-.
Old 04/28/2009, 15:39   #3

elite*gold: 1
i heard that 1 chinese server got aloken working, but forgot the page
Old 04/28/2009, 17:09   #4

it sounds good but i don't care if the server is running action1 i like chinnese servers they more fun. so if anyone has links please leave
Old 04/28/2009, 22:44   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
here u go

Infos (translated by google):

Slogan: we have been working hard, we have been constantly updated and constantly explore new feelings to you! Welcome to join the top challenges you!
Web site address:
Forum Address:
Opening hours: at 19 o'clock on April 3, 2009
The game is set up service:
Experience: 500 times the burst rate of 500 times the maximum level of 250 properties of a point 8:00 to send an unlimited line of city dollars (that is, twice Mall) 300W game currency, on-line delivery attribute points 60 480 points to 100 skills.
Points available to upgrade the role of blood volume increases, as well as set back after a series of blood has been well-balanced adjustment. PK extremely interesting.
Festival of the desert brush M2 space monster 130 monster storms and weapons BOSS equipment 10% -15% off the best team playing together.
Error-free, 130 new skills. Old skills more perfect! Perfect 160 fashion! Perfect 145 maps (monster AI mapping repair bug fixes), opening up space for new maps Festival. Set BOSS room. Brush features a BOSS
Chaos speed 1.2 speed. Wizard for 2x grassland.克拉斯波treasures A The speed of 1.5. The death of Omen for 1.5 speed. Save a lot of time players.
Brush designed to strengthen the seabed. Strengthen the stone for the 10 / overlapping transactions facilitate the use of players. Bailu brush 160 of the new 160 equipment monster storms .160 strong green huge upgrade 9 defense
145 weapons and 145 storm map. 145 weapons and 10,130 weapons and opening up strong 10 strong force after the attack to 0 to release 250 Super King Jinguan falling property BOSS
Liang Jin burst rate of 60% of the equipment.
Strengthen the probability of 100% of holes 1-6 = 100% +7 = 50% +8 = 20% +9 = 15%
+9 Shops ordinary blacksmith equipment and weapons have the wings of the death of 5% ice tickets 29F electrical burning stores, etc. to sell and the Philosopher's Stone Emerald debris
160 Fashion Mall site, as well as stealth wings. More no matter how you dress with features! Also released 130 +9 equipment. Facilitate the players to upgrade!
Transmission on the chaotic pool next to a lot of valuable time can be saved!
Time of death for every three hours at the beginning of a .12, who will be able to enter .2. No ceiling series!
The F has a series of policies to support WS! WS skills test is also nervous! WS we have to change in the embarrassing position of SF! WS love to welcome you to join the players!
Siege and opening up, the first three days. Master mysterious super weapons for the exclusive weapons.
In order to meet the workers had no time to play games, opening up new ideas that we hang up the fish out of the system, so that when you go to work and will not lag behind! Fishing experience: chaos for 10 million ~ 30 million / Article
The desert for a 1500-6000W.
Interestingly, more intimate setting of your own experience in the game!
This service in no way affect the balance of the sale of goods and property, the long-term stability for the players that free sale of equipment and consumables for the normal operation of the server running! Does not seek profits at reasonable prices.
Our long-term stability is the total of all players identified. We have had mistakes. But we also learn from the last open area in a great deal of experience, we are also continuously grown, please continue to support our players, we will use the most fun games
The best quality service to return all!
PS: This service is definitely not out of the so-called one-stop. These settings are written bit by bit, bit by bit by the changes. You can not find the second and we are serving the same. We do not have the so-called precious stones,
N-BOSS room. Peak is the peak. The same. We will never open a half days. Volume money and run. We have a perfect system, as well as a member of a dedicated group of members and customer service. Allows you to rest assured that consumer.
Our intention to do!
I am jealous for server attacks. I can only say that: the effort to do a good job in their own right to do.
A group of peak eternal: the eternal top 2 groups 83991400: 81972122

* Warm Tip: Do not use in the game third-party input methods, such as Sogou, QQ Pinyin, violet and so on, this game is not compatible with third-party input methods, the use of flash back after the game to close ....
Old 04/29/2009, 12:04   #6

thanks but i cant find the client dl link
Old 04/29/2009, 16:34   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
not that hard to find...

reg:
Old 04/30/2009, 00:03   #8

Received Thanks: 7,682
im fully agree the english serv are boaring after a time no chelange anymore

the gm blow sugga in the player ***** to get ppls on there serv full+0 or 100%+9 uhm the same only with a golden glow and more crits

im dl thai dk->with aloken

atm hope the chinks still hate the non chinks
Old 05/05/2009, 01:44   #9

i remember Tz2moonz that was the best server ever lolz ima try the chinky server maybe have some warz
Old 05/06/2009, 19:51   #10

can any1 upload these server files up on a faster dl site pls
Old 05/06/2009, 21:09   #11

Received Thanks: 7,682
do teh old dk2808 client dun work anymore ???
Old 05/19/2009, 21:20   #12

i dont know i not on cos dl takes me 20-40hrs it says