Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ouch this Sounds Nub

Discussion on Ouch this Sounds Nub within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ouch this Sounds Nub

Humm hey whats going on?

I got a small little qeastion idk if some one can be able to help But it would be great.

Anyway i was wondering if anyone is able to help me Fix or find the HP Recovery Rate and Shield rate.

And maybe Possably SOme skill Cool downs.

I know there is hacks like this you know Skill hacks with like Intsant cool down.

But how about a hack that i'll be working on that can Help recovery your shield or Hp Way faster?

Exp: you got 86K Shield o.O

You get KBed by a bagi non stop so say he drops you to 34K shield.

You do a skill KB him a bit , but with in the time of that skill your Shield got recharged? back to 86K.

Or your Hp was 16K goes down 4K But rechages 4K in say 5 seconds.
Old 04/20/2009, 06:28   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IxToxicxI View Post
Humm hey whats going on?

I got a small little qeastion idk if some one can be able to help But it would be great.

Anyway i was wondering if anyone is able to help me Fix or find the HP Recovery Rate and Shield rate.

I know there is hacks like this you know Skill hacks with like Intsant cool down.

But how about a hack that i'll be working on that can Help recovery your shield or Hp Way faster?

You do a skill KB him a bit , but with in the time of that skill your Shield got recharged? back to 86K.

It's sounds like *** MODE for me. Don't ask me how to do that, cause I don't know if it's possible now and how.
Old 04/20/2009, 17:41   #3

On some private servers there was like "shield hack" someone posted in fourms here it worked for me on dekaron extreme but u can't atk and u get big ms sometimes
open cheat engine attach dekaron.exe then set speed 100 or something apply it use buff skill then speed back to normal then u hav alot shield but sometimes its ussualy u won't able to attack
Old 04/20/2009, 18:04   #4

yeah someone posted but it got closed, cuz it didnt work/or isnt useful. why godmode and big laggs if you cant even attack? and only shield is infinitive, mobs can still kill you
Old 06/16/2009, 13:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pešekan View Post
On some private servers there was like "shield hack" someone posted in fourms here it worked for me on dekaron extreme but u can't atk and u get big ms sometimes
open cheat engine attach dekaron.exe then set speed 100 or something apply it use buff skill then speed back to normal then u hav alot shield but sometimes its ussualy u won't able to attack
Quote:
Originally Posted by gedimazs View Post
It's sounds like *** MODE for me. Don't ask me how to do that, cause I don't know if it's possible now and how.

yea, your right but u put xrong set speed .its must be 1.0 to 1000 then look ur game MS if its so high change 1000 to 1 then set speed

then go to your game
then try to use F1 F2..
then if ur pots alwayz cooldown.
thats the *** mode.
Old 06/16/2009, 15:11   #6

yep but thats the buggy godmode cuz u always dc

i think i am the only one who has a working one
Old 06/16/2009, 15:18   #7

ex6tenCe also has working one... i met him on fussion xD
Old 06/16/2009, 16:08   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS.Devon View Post
ex6tenCe also has working one... i met him on fussion xD
Off Topic (sry): Do you have his icq/msn/skype?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2009, 19:37   #9

It worked for me 2-3 hours no dc friend was attacking me like 30 mins but problem is i can't atk him xD
Old 06/27/2009, 01:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IxToxicxI View Post
Humm hey whats going on?

Shield\Hp\dmg\block\def\guard\Resistance`s\Exp\PTe xp\stats\skillpoint\ is server sided in the Folder named "Share" then Formula. so u cant rlly do the Regain. unlike the Serversided Regain is higher then ur Client Regain.

so heads up guys few Pservers got 15 stats in Formula but Server sided 10. so u can but last 5 stats. then go Formual and fix.