Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant insert gems

Discussion on Cant insert gems within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant insert gems

Hey guys,I got this problem ive been facing for a couple of days,I got my gems +11% poison,lightning,etc,but I cant add them to my weapon because its not showing the REQ for it, only the class but it should show the Req such as Weapon,or Armor.
Please if anyone can help,I would really apriciate it
Old 12/31/2012, 03:17   #2

Haven't tried adding any gems from scratch but I'd take a guess and say its itemsocket.

Make sure your gem indexes are in there and they have the appropriate 0/1 in the right columns.
Old 12/31/2012, 03:29   #3

I searched,i kinda found the problem,but my itemcash has this Ultimate attack bead and i went to itemsocket and i cant see the index of these gems,should i manually add them?
Old 12/31/2012, 04:00   #4

is there some other way to add them that i havent been told about :|
Old 12/31/2012, 05:04   #5

I wanna do something else now,I want to remove those Ultimate Attack Beads,and add some normal ones in dshop(i dont know how its done,did something,error poped out),any help would be apriciated!