Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Equilibrium

Discussion on Dekaron Equilibrium within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron Equilibrium

Hi I was just wondering, has anyone tried to unpack DekEquilibrium's Data.pak? Everytime I try to unpack the data.pak it gives me an error that says "Run-time Error 63" "Bad Record number". Any suggestions?
Old 04/07/2009, 14:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
are u using darkinc unpacker?
Old 04/07/2009, 19:31   #3

Yes, I am using Darkinc unpacker. For some reason I always get the error at like 102kb dump.
Old 04/08/2009, 02:55   #4

I cant create account in this server.. I downloaded the client and the database doesnt let me create an account..
Old 04/08/2009, 04:45   #5

make sure unpakcer is in ur data folder. or wher data.paka is.
Old 04/08/2009, 04:53   #6

I made sure it was.
Old 04/08/2009, 07:42   #7

Received Thanks: 6,066
nope u cant unpack dekaron equilibrium data.pak since they also use elitedekaron files,only thing you can un pack its data.pak is to replace the data.hd of dekaron equilibium by data.hd of dekaron extreme.only problem is you cannot see the loginlist.csv and channel list.csv of it,but if your trying to get is ip and make it on SX client,i will not work,it will just say client does not match,but u can search of the ip of eqilibium data.pak by using winhex,u can check my other thread on how to search for it,the link is in my sig
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2009, 09:56   #8

Thanks ChiHaru88, your explanation helped. I was just wondering have you been able to vac hack in this server?
Old 04/08/2009, 10:50   #9

Received Thanks: 6,066
i already made a script and hacks in this server,u can just check my sig on it,i already made a script in this server since i play this server not long ago,u just need to edit some offset on it,also you can check also how to search on new offset,theres a tutorial in my ig also,u can check it if you want