Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change maximum members in guild ?

Discussion on How to change maximum members in guild ? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I want to change maximum number of members in the guild is 100.

please help me
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/08/2012, 14:02   #2

Yea, i need it 2. Thanks for pos kokamentos
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2012, 16:00   #3

i tihnk this is exe work. :\

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The GL Change. (Guild Leader)
08/21/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Everytime i change it, and restart the server, it doesn't change the leader at all. I do it manually in the database, open dbo.guild-> and change char ID and all there need to be changed then save and server restart. Allthought, it never works. Only time it worked when the Rank 1 quitted guild and then another one got it. If anyone have any idea, would be nice. ty for ya'all time
[HELP]How to Change Guild to Squad
10/11/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
So my server is based off of the Anime "Bleach" And I want to make it more like "Bleach" So how do I tweak it so when people make a guild instead of making a random name they Create EX: "Squad 11" instead of EX: "Cookies" I had it going before thanks to I think the name was Toshiro Something he did it for me and it worked but I lost the source so I moved to 5165 so how would I do all that with 5165. Thanks your help is Appreciated.
Does any one know how to change guild text?
02/12/2010 - Archlord - 0 Replies
Does any one know how to change guild text?:cool: I want to make guild pvp text smaller....... The big text is not good for my eyes :-)
Is there a way Change Guild war times?
01/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Im kinda newb at this still would like some help, was kinda wondering if theres anyway to change the guildwar times im still relatively new to the whole coding situatuation but i wanna turn guild war on and its bugging me i cant figure out how any help would be very appreciated.:(