Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CE Hacks still work, read to find out how

Discussion on CE Hacks still work, read to find out how within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CE Hacks still work, read to find out how

Hi,

Ok been testing, and hopefully this gets some thanks but CE hacks are still working. Cannot see any other threads about this so I hope this is ok. It might be fixed by another way soon so let me know.

What you need? The previous installation without the patches which doesn't require you to install the game, just unzip and run. Don't run any of the fixes on the website, stop the patches at 36.1.5, i'm sure most of you can work this little bit on your own. The CE hacks will still work, I tested with gm teleport, no agro and vac and all work fine without disconnecting me.

Lil tip, its in the update.ini file

Enjoy
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2009, 12:55   #2

Basically, Downgrade the client like we used to in 2moons
Old 03/16/2009, 14:27   #3

-.- latest patch stops this
Old 03/16/2009, 14:29   #4

Client version does not match! it wont let me in to the game,im here in character selection
Old 03/16/2009, 14:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedeborja View Post
-.- latest patch stops this
Hehe you need a modified update.ini file, hint? get it to the required patch then copy over the original update.ini file from old client to stop the patching past required patch. may need to do this every time you play though or it will update the update.ini on the 2nd try
Old 03/16/2009, 14:59   #6

nice cool
Old 03/16/2009, 15:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmeout View Post
Hehe you need a modified update.ini file, hint? get it to the required patch then copy over the original update.ini file from old client to stop the patching past required patch. may need to do this every time you play though or it will update the update.ini on the 2nd try
no -.- just says client version missmatch -.-
Old 03/16/2009, 15:45   #8

LOL
Old 03/16/2009, 18:37   #9

im kinda confused on how to do this.
explain step by step if you may.
thank you.
Old 03/17/2009, 22:08   #10

Let the game update as per normal, soon as it starts updating to 36.1.6 close the launcher. You need your old update.ini file at this point, as each time you run the game, it will update this file and continue to patch as normal. Once this file is in your directory, run the launcher, it will say 36.1.5, click start and it runs the game. I am able to get into the game and still run the vac, gm teleport and no agro.

Remember, the update file updates automatically so the next time you want to run the launcher you must copy over your old update.ini to prevent it from updating.

As i said, works for me