Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Elite DEkaron "Shield" (Ingame character shield) hack

Discussion on [Request] Elite DEkaron "Shield" (Ingame character shield) hack within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face [Request] Elite DEkaron "Shield" (Ingame character shield) hack

Some hacker from the depths of the earth who has kind heart lend me your strength and make me a shield hack. "I'd be thankful from the bottom of my heart" XD;;
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/03/2012, 10:20   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenzy789 View Post
Some hacker from the depths of the earth who has kind heart lend me your strength and make me a shield hack. "I'd be thankful from the bottom of my heart" XD;;
If you can't make one, you don't need one. It's pretty far like this with cheats.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/04/2012, 20:54   #3

in all my years i have only heard of shield hack, yet never actually seen one.

prolly for the simple fact that shield is processed server side, not client, so its very unlikely that one even exists.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2012, 21:09   #4

It's Possible to shield hack with cheat engine , Its a bug
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2012, 21:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
in all my years i have only heard of shield hack, yet never actually seen one.

prolly for the simple fact that shield is processed server side, not client, so its very unlikely that one even exists.
Theres a hack way and a bug way, for sake of noobs not having it i wont tell how, but there is a legitimate bug with the game which allows a "shield hack" type glitch to happen (it doesnt make you invincible but it works).

And theres the actual shield hack (which ive never found) but it does exist somewhere.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2012, 22:49   #6

I has seen this on nemesis once xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2012, 23:04   #7

I tried it with CE, there is option Enable Speedhack, change numbers to 9999 for some secs and disable it fast, if you wont get DC, you will have shield hack. Try it
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2012, 23:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsamuraicz View Post
I tried it with CE, there is option Enable Speedhack, change numbers to 9999 for some secs and disable it fast, if you wont get DC, you will have shield hack. Try it
That **** only works if you have uber low ms.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/05/2012, 01:48   #9

yeah, well until i actually see it with my own eyes, i still dont believe it exists, as far as the bug, yeah its just a bug which may give you a little more shield, but far from a shield hack.

no one has been able to show it to me, not even a legit download anywhere, altho they will swear it does exist, they have yet to show any legit evidence to such, so im going to have to believe what i can see and do know, which is shield is calculated server side, and therefore cannot be 'hacked', and bugging it a bit doesnt count, as the bug doesnt even have anything to do with the shield, its merely a symptom of the bug and doesnt make it worth actually doing it at any point in time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2012, 01:54   #10

id say these so called shield hacks are someone that is friends with a GM and have him following them around reshielding them. easy as hell
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/05/2012, 02:16   #11

anyone can give me skill hack for mage?.. that has a clear instruction and working.. plsss...help me..tnx

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenzy789 View Post
do u hav skill hack?.. pls...can u give me?..and send it to my .. thank yoU and im hopping u give me..tnx again
Old 11/05/2012, 02:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefoy143 View Post
anyone can give me skill hack for mage?.. that has a clear instruction and working.. plsss...help me..tnx

do u hav skill hack?.. pls...can u give me?..and send it to my .. thank yoU and im hopping u give me..tnx again
*****.... pls tell me your joking.
Old 11/05/2012, 04:16   #13

well OF COURSE I DO

go and look for the format in your language.

Old 11/05/2012, 09:43   #14

If u want a 100% working shield hack , u do the trick with Speedhack.
But it works ONLY with Ce 5.4
Old 12/29/2012, 23:59   #15

HEY I NEED SHELD HACK WORK
Closed Thread