Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100x-500x Exp Rate Server

Discussion on 100x-500x Exp Rate Server within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 100x-500x Exp Rate Server

This is a topic that was posted in the wrong section, and i have "Flaws" to thank for stating that, as ironic as his/her Username is, i thank you.
I as well am showing what other reply's there have been to bring anyone with the correct or incorrect information requested, Up-To-Date, i ask that you don't reply if you do not have the information needed, you can if you choose but i would appreciate it if you did not.
"
Hi, i had posted a topic/question about a server i am looking for, and it only had 1 response by "Dr.Invisible" that did not help, as i and everyone has searched that site, and the topic was closed, not vary helpful i will add, (-99) for being selfish and not letting others have a chance to reply.
I have asked him/her to never reply to any of my topics, so lets see if he does....
Ill never stop re posting if this keeps getting closed, "Dr.Invisible" may not use his Cap..abilitys that way and as such should be stripped of his/hers "Cape-Abilitys" for miss using them, if he/her was the one who closed the topic, must be in his/her teen years...still.

THIS is my Re Post\/
"
I have been searching for a dekaron server with an exp rate of 100x-500x and found nothing, since MMO's/2Moons download section was cut off(For 3-6 months) and dekaron global no longer has licensing for canada or the u.s. and many others(=No more normal dekaron).

My question is: what Dekaron P-Servers have a really low exp rate?(100x-500x)
" "

This is a Quote of "Flaws" reply to set topic\/.

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by "Flaws".
This is for official Dekaron Section. You should post this on the Dekaron private server section.

Going back to your question. Search "Extremetop Dekaron" in google. You will see list of Dekaron Private server there in rank. Hope it helps.
"
"
Originally Posted by "TheRealMarin"
Thanks for stating that this is the wrong place for this topic.
There is a problem with "Extremetop Dekaron", there not up-of-date, most links that they provide are ether closed or fakes, the only links that do work are the top links, so no that does not help, that is the link that he/she has given and there are others that have links as well, they are also out-of-date and/or fake.
This is a site that can provide proper information if the right people reply with the right answers, if you can not provide the information requested, then cut your lost time and do not reply, this well be past on.
"

Thats a Dekaron Server that has a set Exp-Rate Of 100x to 500X, no more, no less.

Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2012, 14:51   #2

you are not allowed to advertise pservers in this section, so to throw you u a list of servers would be breaking rules, and as far as i know there arent any dk servers that are x100-x300

all the ones on the xtremetop100.com are the only dekaron servers that have players on them that isnt just a couple of devs messing around on it.
Old 10/31/2012, 15:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decima View Post
you are not allowed to advertise pservers in this section, so to throw you u a list of servers would be breaking rules, and as far as i know there arent any dk servers that are x100-x300
Yes i agree, also there is not server with that low exp rate as u thin ...
The lowest exp rate is about 1000-1500x It's average and relatively medium exp for private server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2012, 19:58   #4

Thank you both for your much appreciated reply's, now i know that P-servers are not worth it and that dekaron is now dead to me, at least until mmo's download section comes back online, pvp is nothing but the same **** every time, what a waste of Time.
Generally speaking, Try to have fun if ya can, would not want that waste of time to be in vain.