Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Change items in the npc shops?

Discussion on Change items in the npc shops? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Change items in the npc shops?

Can you tell me where to find the file to change the item indexes please o.o
Old 03/09/2009, 20:54   #2

omg, stop spamming the board with your fuc*ing noob questions....
SEARCH YOURSELF LIKE WE OTHERS DO....

i'm really ****** and i think alot of other peps also is.
its not only you but there is too many peps these days there is to lazy too do something there self..
Old 03/09/2009, 21:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by prox32 View Post
Can you tell me where to find the file to change the item indexes please o.o
shopset.csv
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2009, 21:24   #4

lol, i havent just come here i just dont know where to look, i mean i am looking and trying but still i couldnt find it and i didnt wana risk screwin up my server. Trial and error takes too long damit.
Old 03/09/2009, 22:06   #5

elite*gold: 20
is that so hard to do a backup copy of the file u want to edit?*** some ppl are lazy-_-
Old 03/10/2009, 18:01   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniek12 View Post
is that so hard to do a backup copy of the file u want to edit?*** some ppl are lazy-_-
lol it isnt that, its just i didnt even know wat to edit at the time, i mean trial and edit throguh all the files would be crazy lol.
Old 03/10/2009, 22:32   #7

somepeople don't giving a help just stick like he is the best. if everyone smart like u, can looking anything and finding everything on a forums no one will have to ask for problem, so what those forums for? , do they save space and make the forum to be look good and clean, dam it.