Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Finding offsets..?.

Discussion on [Question]Finding offsets..?. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Finding offsets..?.

Hello Im just a Beginner of using CE Assembly hacks things on Dekaron...

i just want to know how do other member figure it out, in finding right offsets, and what's the method..

example :
vac hack
mov edx,[eax+1c] // how do they know this is assembly to be scan?
8B 50 1C 89 51 20 // how do they know this is offset to be scan?

please help me..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Finding offsets for triggerbot
09/09/2013 - AutoIt - 4 Replies
No discussing game automation or cheating(I have to say that autoit forums are so lame, i used to go there all the time). Now they cant help anyone lol?... Well okay so i was wondering someone poster a triggerbot for firefall, and its all good, so they patched and now it wont work. Im not very exp in autoit, but can figure most things out pretty easy. Wondering how to find the offsets in firefall here: IM wondering how to find them, Firefall i cant really arrow click on things, So...
Finding Offsets for FFXIV (or any MMO)
08/14/2012 - Final Fantasy XIV - 2 Replies
Here is a video showing how to find the offsets for FFXIV. I assume some knowledge of Cheat Engine but you should be able to copy what I am doing to update offsets until 2.0 (or find new ones for your own programs). http://youtu.be/lhAtFkaWDHQ Ask any questions you have (about the video). If I can I will answer them. Please give Thanks so I can feel good about myself :P
Finding offsets for 1.4.4 clients?
12/01/2011 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Could anyone tell me how to do it? Is there a program for it to easily find it ? I'm playing a privatge server with the new content but it's at 1.4.4 so all the bots with the latest PWI offsets wont work for it. Tried using MHS Offset retriever but it doesn't work for some reason (Prophet bot still can';t find character info). Any help would be appreciated!
Finding offsets?
12/04/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
Btw trying to make an aimbot :P just throwing that out there EDIT: This is what iv'e found so far,am I on the right track? this is for a v5165 private server that I own,When I was jumping around on one of my chars,around another character of mine that had the proccess on her client,these are the addresses that came up,eventually I got down to the last x and last y address,and every jump they were right,but the question is am I doing this right Heres what I found: 01175390 - proper x...
mr argus, finding offsets.
02/14/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
Well, I have been reading the tutorial on how to find them, and all was going well, until i ran into a snag. After following the instructions about 30 times over and over again, and banging my head into my desk a couple times, I decided I needed help from people who already know how to find them. I have searched all around and cant find any other tutorials except for the single one on how to find ownposition. Is there any chance someone could make a video tutorial on how to get all the offsets?...