Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

making Pserver...

Discussion on making Pserver... within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
making Pserver...

hii guys first ineed the sql2000 full virsion 2: for all who wanna be GM in this ser gi hamachi and join:: MakingPserver pass::123 soo all who come this chanel wil be GM come guys help me plz ....tnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
making your own pserver
05/16/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
can someone help or guide on how to make my own pserver?
Making my own Pserver please help
07/15/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
ok well i downloaded the file from http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hosting /191378-release-manequin-english-server-db-client- ready-use-one-link.html and thats all i have right now. can someone tell me what to do to make my own server? someones told me to put blacknull at the end of the soul.exe when you make a shortcut but for me it wont work it says the name is icorrect or something like that plz help me :D
[Help]Making a Pserver for Zero
06/26/2009 - Zero - 5 Replies
Can someone post here a video in making a private server for zero bacause i cant seem to follow the rules in reading and i need a vid for it so that its very very easy to follow. please and thank u.
making pserver
06/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
hii guys iwil buy a good pc in 2 days and iwant to make pserver ineed to buy somthing ? iwanna make it hamachi server ineed to buy anything in real money?
[HELP] Making a Pserver
04/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hm. what is the best guide i can follow in making a Pserver? my server is hosted by VPS.