Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Changing Quests

Discussion on [Question]Changing Quests within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Changing Quests

Hey, So I've been going through all files related to quests as i want to change the rewards for some. I've found the string descriptions for all of them and the actual quest menu/dialog triggers i just cant seem to find something linking items to the quests, Just wondering if its possible.

Also In before do a search, I did do a search and found a unanswered topic dating back to 2009 and anything else seemed to come up with the sub forum for this.
Old 10/05/2012, 03:05   #2

If I'm not mistaken, don't quests have to be edited in the scriptproccess.dll?

or is that only dungeons?
Old 10/05/2012, 03:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cataracts View Post
If I'm not mistaken, don't quests have to be edited in the scriptproccess.dll?

or is that only dungeons?
scriptprocess.dll control dungeons and quests.

Yes, its possible to edit quests and dungeons, but you need a lot of knowledge to edit properly a .dll file lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2012, 03:39   #4

Can't stay on csv editing forever can we What would you recommend to edit .dll I'm downloading visual studio 2012 atm hoping that will suffice, Thanks for the information thus far
Old 10/05/2012, 04:46   #5

I've never attempted to edit a .dll file, so you'll have to ask someone else on that one.
Old 10/05/2012, 05:24   #6

I dont think that works lol, i never worked with dlls but if im correct dll files are compiled and theres an source code to them, which means the only way to edit an dll file is with ASM, you can't just paste it into the vs and edit.