Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need hacks for Beast dekaron plz.

Discussion on I need hacks for Beast dekaron plz. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need hacks for Beast dekaron plz.

guys, lots of people use ghostmode ..
if some1 will let me know how i can do it too it will be great :>
so thx for the helper.
Old 02/21/2009, 14:06   #2

Yeah i will pay 10$ for it
Old 02/21/2009, 15:09   #3

what do you need ghostmode for?
vac and non aggro dont work with ghostmode
and If you attack someone with ghostmode he still sees your name in the chat
Old 02/21/2009, 18:11   #4

i know..
buy many people come Draco and pk us with ghostmode -.-
Old 02/26/2009, 09:09   #5

Yes and we wanna revenge in same way as they do we dont have any chance against this hak even we are very good geared .And GMS don't ban Hakers
So we wanna at least be able to counter them with same hak which they using
Old 02/26/2009, 09:17   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 6,066
well im gonna post a hack on beast dekaron and dekaron ultra later,im just gonna finish downloading the game but i will not release invisible hack and skill hack on my release
Old 02/26/2009, 09:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiharu88 View Post
well im gonna post a hack on beast dekaron and dekaron ultra later,im just gonna finish downloading the game but i will not release invisible hack and skill hack on my release
Old 02/26/2009, 11:12   #8

Gj chiharu88 thx you dude
Old 02/26/2009, 11:25   #9

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiharu88 View Post

rofl, the rest of the hacks a simply csv editing like for all other servers. Every guy on this board should can do it alone.

just search a bit in the board guys and u will find all hacks. Theres is no need to post hacks for every private server coz it is always the same.
Old 02/26/2009, 12:03   #10

yah it is,but most of the guys here in 2moons private server is too lazy to edit their own.like mastershouter said its easy and u can make your own hacks by looking at his signature.but since someone requested it ill just make it since i dont play on that server also.
Old 02/26/2009, 14:21   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
rofl, the rest of the hacks a simply csv editing like for all other servers. Every guy on this board should can do it alone.

just search a bit in the board guys and u will find all hacks. Theres is no need to post hacks for every private server coz it is always the same.
This isn't an Any Privat ..This is a very good and stable server and is in top 10 servers listed .

I tried all hacks from elitepvpers not even one correspond to this server .All are made customized for extreme or for Equilibrium i tried to use this then SECportal and i copied all files from Share which was generated by SEC and well all monsters disappeared , i wasn't attacked by none of them but i couldn't see no monsters not even my own summon .

I really want to be able to have me too Wall Hack and Vac Hack only .

I don`t know what i`m doing wrong ..I used all tutorials i have WinHEx full version i run the scripts still nothing because isn't for This Server Made are specific only for Equilibrium ,Extreme and official Europe...
Old 02/26/2009, 14:57   #12

Opps i find a tut for Dekaron Beast hahahaha.... ahh im so hapy to find
this well ppl are tryng to hack this server its ok ok...np for me because im GM there i wil stay few months 24/7 in server to search hackers and btw u faka nubs i close the **** registration so u canot reg anymore ahahha.....why to hack man ????I don't understand hey chiharu88 i close the reg page so i wil keep it closed until i clean the server then our DEV wil put aloken ON ...... and btw zagzam u aloken is not 100 % yours maybe ouraout DEV told u about aloken thats the true ..... keep haking in mi server and u guys wil never play there.
Old 02/26/2009, 15:36   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by montan View Post
Opps i find a tut for Dekaron Beast hahahaha.... ahh im so hapy to find
this well ppl are tryng to hack this server its ok ok...np for me because im GM there i wil stay few months 24/7 in server to search hackers and btw u faka nubs i close the **** registration so u canot reg anymore ahahha.....why to hack man ????I don't understand hey chiharu88 i close the reg page so i wil keep it closed until i clean the server then our DEV wil put aloken ON ...... and btw zagzam u aloken is not 100 % yours maybe ouraout DEV told u about aloken thats the true ..... keep haking in mi server and u guys wil never play there.
Any Servers are hacked even official one... so get use to it of this idea .By the way you on wrong website Buddie this is an hacking website not a developing one .
3rd if you GM on this server , you doing a pathetic job as not even 1 hacker been banned ,and peoples complains ,doing SS call you in game and you Just kill them and say " stop using hacks on my server"
Guys like me dont wanna be under hakers at least we be like them if GM cant solve this why should the hell been 1 hit killed ...when i can have same hak as them and doin same things as them and start have soem fun and kill them too .
Old 02/27/2009, 17:06   #14

to montan: your a GM there? im second the motion what incredibil said,your just a noob GM who doesnt even do his job or cant do any job.maybe you can apply for a janitor or maybe a houseboy on your neigbrhood so you can learn a job and earn some money?and your ****** your server being hacked?then you dont belong here then,this is a hacking forum and people share their hacks here and not even the official dekaron can prevent the hack.even you update your server to action 6 its still be easy to hack if your the one of the GM's there managing it.and your talking about zagzam?hes more useful and knowledgeable than youand at least hes the 1st who made the aloken work,so dont talk to much nonsense here cuz people here is more knowlegable than you,a GM who cant even do his job or cannot ban a character hacking his server?a GM like you shouting like "stop using hacks or i kill you??what a ******.
Old 02/27/2009, 17:49   #15

Any news chiaru88 ?Did you take a look on their server client