Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i am admin of pserver - how to edit foll. things?

Discussion on i am admin of pserver - how to edit foll. things? within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old 02/15/2009, 20:12   #16

elite*gold: 20
lol if he doesnt know more than u then why does he have a pserver with act 6 working and u dont? Anyways have u every checked the first row of all csv it will tell u everything it has the titles saying what they are.
Old 02/16/2009, 10:48   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex6tenCe View Post
heya i downloaded serverfiles and made a pserver for friendz classmates and so on, but i need a lil bit help....
i unpacked data pack (now theres share folder and more folders) but i wanna know in which file i edit that the mobs in frozen drop lvl 145 weapons and 130 armor... i dont know
pls tell me:

which file i have to open and what i have to edit then?

thanks
lemme answer your question

i actually uploaded a tut regarding item drop editing, but it was mistaken for a client-sided hack and was deleted -_- (dang, i spent a couple of hours doing that, you know..)

open your monster.csv and scroll to your RIGHT.

i'm going to use the very first line, spider larva

(always refer to itemset.csv to check which items belong to that particular set)

1] itemsetindex_1 says 700 it means the drop will come from one of the 700 item set (itemset.csv pls)
2] itemsetdropratio_1 says 12000. remove 3 zeros (which are there just to confuse you) then you get 12%.
--> this is what it means, for every spider larva that you kill, you have a 12% to chance to get an item from set index 700 (it's a set, so there's usually more than one item. the rate of which is further specified in your item.csv)
3] itemsetindex_3 says 1 meaning the drop will come from one of the items belonging to set 1
4]itemsetdropratio_3 says 7080 => 7.8%

so what you have to do to make your mobs drop 145 weaps is to find out which set contains those items. you can use a6 itemset.csv file if you are lazy. just look for one set containing those drops--one for weaps and one or more for gears, then replace the above 700 with that set index to make armors or weaps drop from spider larvae, and you have a 12% chance to get a 145 weap or 130 armor from each kill.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2009, 15:34   #18

thank you for that... but i dont understand item.csv... maybe u can also explain me =)
i dont see item names... only Ì◙▼þîÈê8 and things like that... and then i dont know what itemset lvl 145 weps are... i think the last set... set_49... and i dont know where the mobs are in the file (or i arent they in itemset.csv??)
Old 02/16/2009, 16:38   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
dont need to be a **** he just needs a little help. Which i know nothing about .
a dic*...common kids i werent offensing him Im just telling the real life fact if you arent enough thougther or brain using guy to understand correctly my comment just shut the **** **I simply said look in itemset.csv and monster.csv what so hard?? pff and you guys wanna edit things just patetic no more reply to your sh*t*y useless comment...if your not helping yourself first how we could help you...instead of requesting for easy tutorials for each editing things why dont you just take a look at these files and make your head work it take around 2 mins to fully understand these .csv ...I know that your learning but...if your stuck at this process then i wish you gl for the rest
Old 02/16/2009, 17:13   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeQuebecoisqc View Post
a dic*...common kids i werent offensing him Im just telling the real life fact if you arent enough thougther or brain using guy to understand correctly my comment just shut the **** **I simply said look in itemset.csv and monster.csv what so hard?? pff and you guys wanna edit things just patetic no more reply to your sh*t*y useless comment...if your not helping yourself first how we could help you...instead of requesting for easy tutorials for each editing things why dont you just take a look at these files and make your head work it take around 2 mins to fully understand these .csv ...I know that your learning but...if your stuck at this process then i wish you gl for the rest
rofl
Old 02/16/2009, 18:55   #21

elite*gold: 20
check itemetc.csv/itemcsv.csv because item.csv is korean. and if there is no 145 set in itemset then u can create one i think just put the index of 145s
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2009, 19:23   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex6tenCe View Post
thank you for that... but i dont understand item.csv... maybe u can also explain me =)
i dont see item names... only Ì◙▼þîÈê8 and things like that... and then i dont know what itemset lvl 145 weps are... i think the last set... set_49... and i dont know where the mobs are in the file (or i arent they in itemset.csv??)
145 lv weap set indexes 137 and 1049. good luck
Old 02/17/2009, 13:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedimazs View Post
145 lv weap set indexes 137 and 1049. good luck
both of em dont exist

after 129 comes 200
after 1035 comes 2000....
sure u are speakig from itemset.csv?
i can upload my itemset...

here
can be downloaded 10 times

EDIT: i found out:
helion drops the set 0 (he is the only one who drops lvl 145 weps, so i had to found out his itemset...), can anyone help me... where is shown what index the 145 weps have...