Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LOOKING]

Discussion on [LOOKING] within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LOOKING]

Looking for some one good in making rings , adding items in game and more.

if your good,we are asking for your help.

if your interested please add me on skype mark999077

Thanks!
Old 09/02/2012, 20:10   #2

no offense, but judging from your recent posts you arent even searching for the answers to the questions you ask, questions which could had been answered if you would had opened some of the files and studied them a bit. (btw if u just open the files you can pretty much see whats going on in them) which in turn makes this post look like you are trying to find someone to do everything for you, which isnt something ppl here engage in so the only ppl that may answer you are ppl trying to get something from you or ppl that have no clue wtf they are doing.

instead of trying to find the easiest way out, read the stickies, open the files and look at them, there are some tools in my signature that may help you out, gl
Old 09/03/2012, 04:42   #3

Easyest way to do it, copy the lines of a current ring, change its stats to what u want, give it a item_shape line n sht.... fairly easy thing to do.... you have ur own server as far as i can remember from ur previous posts? dont u have a dev?...
Old 09/03/2012, 05:26   #4

go to read more threads here and you will know how to add something .