Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Max Aggro Monsters

Discussion on Max Aggro Monsters within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Max Aggro Monsters

Been looking at what may do it.

Dont have sql and everything setup on this pc atm, so havnt been able to test it myself.

Anyone know exactly what controls how many aggro mobs you can have on you in specific maps?

I was thinking maybe ''wChaoticDecrease'' in maplist.csv
Since they seem to follow how many usualy can aggro, but the whole decrease bit makes it sound wrong...

Edit: NOT LOOKING FOR A HACK...... legit change to server lol.
Old 08/31/2012, 15:54   #2

You mean how much monsters 1 target can lure?
ai/list.csv DwTarget column.
Old 08/31/2012, 16:06   #3

Uhh, i dont even have a list.csv in there. just Pattern folder.
aggroaccount.csv, aggrosetting.csv, aisetting.csv, damageaggrocode.csv, info.csv, npcz.csv, patterninfo.csv :/

and neither have "DwTarget"
theres 'dwMAXAggro' but that makes no sence cuz its value is apparently 2500000...
Old 08/31/2012, 16:08   #4

Ow my bad, its ai/info.csv
Column: DwFollowTarget

P.S. dumb brains lied to me :O
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Backyard Monsters No attacks from wild monsters -Permanently-
09/17/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
1- Open charles 2- Open bym 3- Harvest something 4- Go to save?ts=########## at charles 5- Go to request 6- Go to "aiattack" , copy the number at "nextattack"########## 7- Scan for it as double using cheat engine 8- 1 adress found 9- add some "9" before the number ex: my value is 1312294864
[RELEASE] Backyard Monsters - Instant Monsters (August 27, 2011)
09/01/2011 - Facebook - 10 Replies
Credits: bero123 for the instructions, Dr. Death for the updated code 1. Go to BYM and open up Cheat Engine 5.6.1, 6.0 2. Click a liitle computer icon. 3. A list of processes is going to open up. 4. If you have "Mozilla Firefox" as your browser select: "plugin-container.exe", if you have "Opera" as you browser select: "opera.exe", if you have "Google Chrome" as your browser select the last "chrome.exe" at the list. 5. Set the "Value type" to "Arrays of Bytes" 6. Check "Also scan...
Freeze aggro Fast aggro
01/30/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hello . Could some1 help me by providing me a freeze aggro script and a fast aggro script ? or at least point me in the right direction... TY in advance
[TUT] - CSV - fully perfect non-aggro for all monsters
10/19/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
I finally got a few free minutes so I decided to come do this tut since it's been like a month since I said I had something to share. This tut is not for beginners - if you don't know how to edit CSV files don't even post a question here - there are other threads that will teach you that. Go find them and read them, then come back here after you're comfortable with that stuff. The current method for doing non-aggro in CSV is to go into the monsters.csv file and: Change the AI key to...
make monsters non aggro
08/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
how can i make a monster not atk me. im on a horse following my main that is botting but i keep getting atked. and i die in 2 hits. how can i get them to not atk me. or do u guys have any tips?