Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick question

Discussion on Quick question within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick question

my client is crashing at 95.6 % orso and i cant remember what ive done O.O cus yesterday it was just running lmao any 1 knows what file loads at this % so i can fix this file lol
Old 08/25/2012, 16:51   #2

check bin, server
Old 08/25/2012, 17:46   #3

server.cfg file is good.. i dunno wat this is lol yesterday i stoped . went to sleep and this morning i try to start and i get crash lol O.o
Old 08/25/2012, 18:01   #4

try cashop,cashop_tablist etc... ._.
Old 08/28/2012, 02:01   #5

elite*gold: 40
Attach your executable (after its launched) in Olly Debug (or another similar debugger) then check the mem stack when the client breaks/crashes. You will most likely find the file name causing the issue.
Old 08/28/2012, 18:02   #6

thanks but i got it fixed i replaced my backup files dunno wat happend maybe something got deleted or something O.o

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A quick question
12/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Okey, this might sound pretty stupid.. But w/e I need to know in which server am I playing.. Since I don't have russian language isntalled in my laptop (can't be installed coz of win 7) I can'e see the names of the server in proper russian alphabet.. The picture which I get looks like that: http://i52.tinypic.com/2wfu149.jpg Umm, yeah, so if anyone can be cute enough and tell me the names of the servers I'd be really thankful.. Also, if there already is a topic like that, then...
Quick Question's.
10/13/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Alright so I've been trying to figure out this for a few but seems like I can't figure out how the itemoption_armor/weapon/etc are linked to the itemarmor/weapon/etc, Lets take Lioner L4 AK Wep as an example. OptionIndex1 is 90, thats Increase Lightning Damage. But theres no such index of 90 in my itemoption_weapon. And another Question, when I open my map (M) at some maps the NPC's don't show up on the map.
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!
Quick Question
05/23/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey i am new here and i have been using the sibi bot i just had one quick question and i looked around and could not find the answer How do you make the bot only pick up items and gold rather then EVERYTHING (pills, potions, arrows)? Thank you for your response sorry because i could not find the answer to this question in before posts..