Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making client

Discussion on Making client within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making client

Hello everyone, I have some problems with modifate my own client, I finally got A11 ( dark wizzard, half bagi) server side working, but now when I am modifating the client, I keeps getting many chars invisble, I mean whenever I go to create chars, I create any char, it's shows some and not showing some, but I still can connect with them,anyway, ingame, it's invislbe aswell, beside wep, can someone tell me what I did worng?

Thanks in advance,
lifs2000
Old 08/19/2012, 00:39   #2

its exe
must be buggy
Old 08/19/2012, 00:50   #3

I attached debugger and tried with ollybdg, it's says I am missing some files on textures and anim,but I can't find it,do I need to make it custom than?
Old 08/19/2012, 10:43   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Edit the default .mesh and .tpack parse function. Search for strings "game_mesh" and "game_tpack" .
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Making Popup in Client
12/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Anyone know how to make popup page when someone leave the game it's open.... Like when someone in real conquer leave the game it go to the official game website How do i do that in my client?
Need Help Making 5065 client
09/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey Everyone I want to know if its easier to make a 5065 client than a 5165 client i dont want ninjas only thier skills so if anyone could show me a guide or something so i can try to make one thanks all help is appreciated
Problem making client
12/10/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies
when i try to replace my target box with "C:\Server\Soul.exe"blacknull it doesnt let me it says specified in Target box is not valid. Make sure path and file name are correct.
Making Multi Client
06/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
could anyone help me on how to create multi client with visible time and day?????:confused:
[Help] with Ini Acc Making from Client
04/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok here a problem i found this is making accounts with Ini file. What happens is it deletes the account and remakes it lol. Any Ideal on how i can fix this here is my code. public static byte Authenticate(string Username, string Password) { if (Username.StartsWith("NEW")) { string CreateName = Username.Remove(0, 3); string File = System.Windows.Forms.Application.StartupPath + "\\Accounts\\" + CreateName + ".acc"; ...