Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

login screen scripting

Discussion on login screen scripting within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
login screen scripting

Heey this is the first time ive been messing around with login script and i couldnt find how to move this..

at the login screen u see the name of the server u choose like mine it say Dekaron and i try some in the loginscript but i cudnt find how to move this one any 1 has any tips where this can be ? and also the buttons at login screen where to find those?

thanks alot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Naamloos.jpg (6.8 KB, 82 views)
Old 08/15/2012, 15:29   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer93 View Post
Heey this is the first time ive been messing around with login script and i couldnt find how to move this..

at the login screen u see the name of the server u choose like mine it say Dekaron and i try some in the loginscript but i cudnt find how to move this one any 1 has any tips where this can be ? and also the buttons at login screen where to find those?

thanks alot
i think its ui_loginwnd.txt ..but i'm not sure
Old 08/15/2012, 18:13   #3

ya i know the stuff in ther but which.. i changed my serverlist+login screen but i cant find that last thing i need to have changed :P i wanna use the buttons that shud be on this login screen but i cant find anything to change those crappy buttons ..lol only change the size but thats it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Naamloos.jpg (91.9 KB, 71 views)