Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

the best private server....

Discussion on the best private server.... within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
the best private server....

guys i play like 5 pservers but iwant too try new one so what is the best dekaron pserver(not hamachi)tnx
Old 01/11/2009, 19:09   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~trane~ View Post
you go
Epic fail server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2009, 19:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunky View Post
Epic fail server.
And whys that? Not the usual 2000x exp so you don't like it?
Old 01/11/2009, 20:27   #4

eh ppl got used to play high exp

so they think 50x is very big bullshit
Old 01/11/2009, 21:41   #5

ye 50x i think its little bit well my opinion is that xD
Old 01/11/2009, 22:44   #6

dekaron difference is the **** dude

and mastershounter is a ******* noob
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/11/2009, 23:37   #7

yeah that kid shuted server down -.-
Old 01/12/2009, 00:15   #8

Quote:
Epic fail server.
how about you make a pserver and working reg page and thn start call other ppls pservers fail ohh i forget u a hardcore ****** who not even know how to instal 2moons on his own pc
Old 01/12/2009, 00:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokkiba View Post
how about you make a pserver and working reg page and thn start call other ppls pservers fail ohh i forget u a hardcore retard who not even know how to instal 2moons on his own pc
Lol. You know nothing about me, now do you? You assume that I'm just another leecher kiddie. I have news for you, I'm not. I'm actually in the process of developing Emulator sources, so people can actually have siege. So do me a favor, kindly shut the fuck up.

You guys said 2000x isn't enough, 2000x is over kill. I hate Anything thats above 10x. If you don't have to work for it, it means nothing. If you're handed everything on a gold platter, then someone hands you something on a silver platter, it doesn't have the same meaning. I enjoy the real 2moons server because you have to work for your levels, you actually earn something. There's a quote thats been around for years;

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

I'm satisfied when I hit 155 on the real 2moons. Satisfied because i got to a level without cheating, without having to use alternative resources to achieve something I wanted. My server will be released when I finish the sources. Everything will be built perfectly. I'm adding a support feature into the game that'll make updating a piece of cake. No more bullshit server shut downs, none of that. I'm adding socket connections into the server, live updates. You change a value in the CSVs for people, people will just have to restart their client. So, do me a favor. Can it.

Reason I bashed this server, was because we don't need more bullshit private servers coming out. I've been in other gaming communities for private servers, and I've ran a few myself. The game I used to develop for was called "Helbreath". Its an old game that was developed by a korean company. For its time it was awesome, but it had no competition to games like Wow, Silkroad Online, and the rest of them. I helped make the transformation from versions 2.20 to v3.2 to v3.51 to 3.62 to v3.71, to v3.82 and now just recently I updated quite a few servers to v3.91. So do me a favor, if you can't prove something with 100% proof to make someone guilty, kindly shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out. False accusations only ruin peoples integrity, and it makes you look like a dumbass. Take it from someone who used to do it. I heeded my ways, and changed.

Now if it makes you retards feel better, I'll download and test it. But I don't have time to stay a constant player. I have more important things to do, like work, and attend school.
Old 01/12/2009, 00:55   #10

Quote:
Lol. You know nothing about me, now do you? You assume that I'm just another leecher kiddie. I have news for you, I'm not. I'm actually in the process of developing Emulator sources, so people can actually have siege. So do me a favor, kindly shut the fuck up.

You guys said 2000x isn't enough, 2000x is over kill. I hate Anything thats above 10x. If you don't have to work for it, it means nothing. If you're handed everything on a gold platter, then someone hands you something on a silver platter, it doesn't have the same meaning. I enjoy the real 2moons server because you have to work for your levels, you actually earn something. There's a quote thats been around for years;

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

I'm satisfied when I hit 155 on the real 2moons. Satisfied because i got to a level without cheating, without having to use alternative resources to achieve something I wanted. My server will be released when I finish the sources. Everything will be built perfectly. I'm adding a support feature into the game that'll make updating a piece of cake. No more bullshit server shut downs, none of that. I'm adding socket connections into the server, live updates. You change a value in the CSVs for people, people will just have to restart their client. So, do me a favor. Can it.

Reason I bashed this server, was because we don't need more bullshit private servers coming out. I've been in other gaming communities for private servers, and I've ran a few myself. The game I used to develop for was called "Helbreath". Its an old game that was developed by a korean company. For its time it was awesome, but it had no competition to games like Wow, Silkroad Online, and the rest of them. I helped make the transformation from versions 2.20 to v3.2 to v3.51 to 3.62 to v3.71, to v3.82 and now just recently I updated quite a few servers to v3.91. So do me a favor, if you can't prove something with 100% proof to make someone guilty, kindly shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out. False accusations only ruin peoples integrity, and it makes you look like a dumbass. Take it from someone who used to do it. I heeded my ways, and changed.

Now if it makes you retards feel better, I'll download and test it. But I don't have time to stay a constant player. I have more important things to do, like work, and attend school.
If your so against hacking and pservers then why not gtfo this forum? I'm sure alot of people would appreciate it.

Maybe you are developing shit like emulators, personally I couldn't give a crap what you was doing, if he wants to make a pserver then let him, it was the best ive been on and now its been destroyed just because someone can't take what he has coming.

Go back to the real 2moons and get satisfaction off wasting time on a character that means nothing. GGTHXBYE
Old 01/12/2009, 02:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron26 View Post
If your so against hacking and pservers then why not gtfo this forum? I'm sure alot of people would appreciate it.

Maybe you are developing **** like emulators, personally I couldn't give a **** what you was doing, if he wants to make a pserver then let him, it was the best ive been on and now its been destroyed just because someone can't take what he has coming.

Go back to the real 2moons and get satisfaction off wasting time on a character that means nothing. GGTHXBYE
LOLOLOL! Feel mighty proud of yourself? You're just like the rest of them unappreciative jackasses out there. If I met you in real life, I'd put a bullet between your eyes without hesitation. The world needs less jackasses, and more intelligent people.

This topic is way off, and should be locked. Keep random **** like Aaron's posts out.

By the way Aaron, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just because you don't agree with my opinion, doesn't mean you have to be a complete *******. You made the topic turn with your snide little comments.
Old 01/12/2009, 02:29   #12

Aaron26 is just a random dumb kid -.-
Old 01/12/2009, 02:33   #13

You all need to stop flaming and being noobs Ask your moms who has the best "private" server is I serv them my privates all night xD
Old 01/12/2009, 02:56   #14

blah she doesnt know either
Old 01/12/2009, 02:56   #15

Just like that!