Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not serving file

Discussion on Not serving file within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

i noticed tht my client only logs in and out. i have seen other pictures where there is a line inbetween saying 'serving file...' idk why it would log in and not get it. and yes i have already searched teh forum and i asked teh google but i still dont know what to do cuz i cant find anything :/

26 ppl and no answer

zzz double post i know but it cant be tht everyone is ignoring this thread
Old 01/17/2009, 09:24   #2

wth is tht for an answer? spam >_>
Old 01/17/2009, 09:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhouse View Post

i noticed tht my client only logs in and out. i have seen other pictures where there is a line inbetween saying 'serving file...' idk why it would log in and not get it. and yes i have already searched teh forum and i asked teh google but i still dont know what to do cuz i cant find anything :/

26 ppl and no answer
Alright. To give you a bit of rest Greenhouse. I had a problem with this until I started testing. I get the same thing when I use the logintool.exe. If you hexed everything properly, this wouldn't matter. Webman.exe is ONLY for updater tools. If you don't have one, its quite alright.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenhouse View Post
wth is tht for an answer? spam >_>
Yes students, this is whats known as ****** spam.